Chapter 102

Angel POV:
I got ready today I am training at Tamo beach cliff rescues. I hope my vision come true today. I got ready and got Buddy ready. He has to stay in the tower or on the cliff. With Karrbox and Jess. Jess wouldn't let me do it without him at the same beach. I work at Bondi after this. I'm glad. We made it to Tamo and hey Karrbox and H. Hey Sweetie are you and Blake ready to train on the cliff? Yes. Okay get the stuff we meet you up there. I got two tubs just in case Karrbox or Jess need to get me or Blake.

Jess POV:
Stay right here Buddy. He was whining. Hey Angel you okay? Yes I'm fine. He just don't like me out of his seeing me. Okay. We walk up the cliff. What you have to do is tried the tub around the dummy and bring the dummy in. Okay Blake you go frist. Okay. We watch him he had a little trouble not much he made it back to the beach. It your trun Angel. I look and see her in a vision.

Angek Vision.

I going to do the dummy rescuse when I see a surfer leg rop broke I have to pick between the dummy or Surfer?

Jess POV
Hi Angel what did you see? I got a question? Okay What is it both me and Karrbox asked. In my vision I had to pick between the dummy and a Surfer that was in danger. Who do I get? You go strat to recuse the surfer we get the dummy okay thank you. Your welcome.

Angel POV:
I jump of and start to swim to the dummy when my vision came true I swim over and said hold to the tube I help you on the beach. Just try to clam down take some deep breathes then we will move on to the beach. It took me about 10 mins I see Blake bring the dummy in. I help the surf set down on the sand and take the tube off. Did you swallow any water? No but thank you I'm Nick from Speedos I am looking for someone to be our new Ambassador for Seepdo. I went into shock with everyone else. We love too. But you need to talk to Hoppo our boss first. I come over and talk to him my self in a few days. Is she okay. I about to pass out Buddy come ruining and braking no a seizure about to happen. They help me down.

Karrbox POV:
Sorry we forgot to tell you she has seizures and this is her service dog Buddy. He went under her head and I got the timer ready. The Seizure start. I hit the timmer. Hey it okay my sister has seizures and we still wanted her as an Ambassador. It will show some people even if you have any health problems you can still work. That a good Idea. The Seizure stop at 5 mins. Jess asked how long 5 mins. Okay let take her to Hoppo office. We talk to you later Nick. Yep later please tell Angel I hope she feel better soon. We will.