Chapter #162

Dr Cullen POV:
I just checked on Miss Pollock. She is doing a lot better. It been 3 months since the wreak her arm, and shoulder is better no more cast on it. I looked and saw she awake.

Dr Cullen
You are awake I'm very happy. It been 3 months you been in a coma.

Angel
I'm feeling okay just can't feel my right leg.

Dr Cullen
It looks like you may have dang your leg. You can only work in the tower for now on no more water and sand recuse. I'm sorry.

Angel
No can I do physical therapy please so I can go back to work.

Dr Cullen
Yes, you can do the physical therapy for 6 months. But you can still work in the tower and get Bobbie or Quinn to help at Bondi.

Angel
I asked them soon. How much longer do I have to stay here?

Dr Cullen
Just one week then every day at 3:00 after for the therapy.

Angel
Okay Dr Cullen I make sure I am here.

Dr Cullen
I am moving you to a room it room 22à.

Angel
Okay.

Angel POV:
I open the twin Bond back up I going to call the tower to talk to Maxi or Deano. Or whoever answer the phone. I got moved to my room.

Bisho
Bondi Tower this is Greg Bishop speaking.

Angel
Hi Bisho, long time no talk. I start to cry.

Bisho
What sweetie that you. You awake.

Angel
Yes, Bisho I'm up and in room 22a. Is Hoppo there or in his office? And please don't tell Jess.

Bisho
Hoppo is in his office. Only me and H-men is in the tower.

Angel
Please put uncle H on the phone I want to talk to him.

Bisho POV:
Hey H the phone is for you and don't tell Jess who it is yet. Copy coming up.

H-men
This is H-men.

Angel
Hi Uncle H. I'm up and missing everyone. Can you and Bisho come with Jess today I got some news I need to talk to you guys and Hoppo.

H-men
Yes, we see you after work. I better get back to work.

Angel
Bye see you later.

Hoppo POV:
I walked over and said why are you guys talking on the phone for a long time? Sorry boss it was Somone who will call you soon. We can't say who. Okay thank you for telling me. Oh, you been happy and so will Jess that All we can say. That fine. You not in trouble this time. Thank boss.

Central to Middle flags
There a surfer waving at you about 70 meters to your left.

Middle flags to central:
Copy Jess is going in.

Maxi POV:
Jess, you look like you happier today. I am my twin bond is up. Angel is doing better but I have a limp in my right leg. Oh no does that mean Angel may not be able to work for a while. Maybe don't know. Okay we got back to work.