Chapter #176

Angel POV:
I got up and start crying it going to be hard to tell the other boys about the cancer. Jess came in and asked what wrong? I tell you and the other at work. Okay we got ready and got in Maxi car.

Hoppo POV:
Angel be here in a few minutes to tell the others about the cancer. I am waiting on them. Hi boy's and Nicola Wait for Angel she has some bad news to tell us. I know what it is.

Huz POV:
I know to because I asked her to be my wife last night and she said yes to me.

Angel POV:
Hi everyone, sorry for asking you to meet before work. Yesterday I went to the Drs and find out I have stage one bone cancer. I can't work in the water or Sand for a long time. I am having cancer treatment it will be a few months before being able to work on the water or sand. But I can be in tower. Doing First aid and watching the beach.

All lifeguards:
We are going to stand by you though this and after too. We love you like a sister/Neice. I love you guys too like brothers/uncles. Let's get to work.

Jess POV:
I know something was wrong with Angel. Hey sis is that why we were sick and hurting? Yes bro I will cut the Twin Bond every time I have the treatment. No Please don't do it. But you be so sick with me. Do you know anyone who can shave my hair off, so I don't have to leave it to the chemo? Yes, Hoppo wife can. I'm going to shave my head to.

All lifeguards
We going to have our head shaved too. We be with you though this.

Angel POV:
Thank you, boys you don't have to. Yes, we going to show everyone that we care for people that have cancer and one of us is battling cancer so we going to shave our heads, Angel. Thank you all. You're welcome.

Central to Middle flags:
There a hand gone up 50 meters to your right.

Middle flags to central
Copy Maxi is going in.

Hoppo
Hi sweetie can you shave all the lifeguard heads? We have one that has cancer, and we want to Shave ours head to show her we care for her.

Stacey
Yes, I come over after you get off work. Bring all to the house and we do it.

Hoppo
I will thank you again.

Hoppo to All lifeguards
My wife said she would love to shave all our head so go to my place after work.

All lifeguards to Hoppo
Copy thank you see you after work.

Angel POV:
I am crying after hearing all my co-workers say they are shaving their head. I will need to tell Koby. Hey Jess Blaze, can you please come with me to tell Koby and the other bra boys? Yes, we will thank you.

Angel to Hoppo
May I come to your office I need to talk to you?

Hoppo to Angel
Yes, come on over.

Angel POV:
Hey, I be late to your house I'm going to tell Koby and his brothers and the Bra boys. That fine we wait until you come over. Thank you, Daddy.