Chapter # 62

Angel POV:
I see Jess come up and said Hey sis good that you help that young boy before jump. Thank you, bro., I glad I made it in time and talk him down. I'm going back to H and Jake they may need help. Okay be careful. I.... I will. See you later. Nope you going to the tower you just had absence seizure. Okay I feel tried.

Jess POV:
Jess to Central. I'm being Angel up she just had an absence seizure. Copy brings her up and Blake take her place. We walk up to the tower. She keeps tripping I pick Angel up and took her upstairs. I put her down in a chair. Karrbox and Quinn is in the tower I'm going back down Matt Dee is by his self. Please be careful Angel. The seizure was only a min long. We keep an eye on her. Thank you.

Quinn POV:
Hi Angel, you okay yes just tried that all. That Narmore to be tried after a seizure. Okay. It may first time being tried from one. I keep an eye on you. I feel really weak. Can I go lay in Hoppo office. Let me radio Hoppo to see if he in the office.

Central to Hoppo:
Are you in the office?

Hopo To Central:
Yes, I'm in the office is it urgent?

Quinn
No Angel is real tried and weak I bring to your office.

Hoppo
Copy brings her over.

Quinn
Copy brings her.

Angel POV:
Quinn is taking me to Hoppo office I never been this tried. I said Hi Hoppo. Hey Angel. You can lay on the couch. Thank you. I fell asleep.

Hoppo POV:
Thank you, Quinn. I keep an eye on her and let you know if need any help. Okay see you later.