Chapter 119

Angel POV:
It been 2 months since I was in a coma. I got up and made breakfast and lunch for us. I gone into a vision.

Vision
I get kidnapped and all the boys are really sad and don't give up on finding me. Koby is the one to fine me a week later because the guy leaves and I close to Maroubra beach. I am so weak.

Jess POV:
I walked into the kitchen and see Angel in a vision. But something not right. I touch her arm. Come on sis you can come out of the vision. It been 6 mins. We be late.

Hoppo
Hey Jess, is everything ok?

Jess
Hi Hoppo me and Angel maybe late to work today. She in a vision but she not coming out of it yet.

Hoppo
Okay come in when you guys come.

Jess
Okay we will.

Angel POV:
I came around and said it bad one. I'm in danger I tell Hoppo then you guys. I hope it doesn't come true. Hey sis you, okay? No, I feel bad what happen to me in that vision. Hey, we are by your side until the end. Thanks brother. We made to Bondi. We 5 minutes late.

Deano POV
Hey Maxi where Angel and Kid? Angel was in a vision that why they are late Hoppo knows. Okay. Jess came in where sweetie? Talking to Hoppo. Okay.

Central to middle flags
There a person floating on their face 40 meters to your right you need to go in.

Middle flags to central
Copy Max A going in. Can someone run the defib down just in case.

Central to Middle flags
Copy Jess running the defib down.

Jess POV:
I run the defib down to middle flags. When Max A. Came back in, I don't want to see who it was. It was my and Sakura little cousin Niki no I can't let Sakura know. She is breathing and got shocked 1x.

Jess to central
Need an ambulance for a 19-year-old name Niki Pollock. She my and Angel cousin

Central to Jess
An ambulance is 5 minutes away. Bring her up.

Jess to central
Copy will do.

Angel POV:
Hi Hoppo sorry we are late. It's fine Jess call and told me. I had a bad vision this morning. I'm in danger. Here what a saw in my vision.

I get kidnapped and all the boys are really sad and don't give up on finding me. Koby is the one to fine me a week later because the guy leaves and I close to Maroubra beach. I am so weak.

Hoppo POV:
That really bad We will keep you safe and with us everywhere you go on this beach or any of the places we go. Thanks boss. Anytime Sweetie. We always here for you.