Chapter #129

Angel POV:
I got up the next morning I made some breakfast and got all our stuff ready for the video. I go into a vision.

Vision
The Video is good. We get to go to Japan in 3 months. I don't want to go because of Jack Suson. But I go anyway. I have the boys with me. Just Whippet and Maxi. I wish it was more.

Angel POV:
Oh, a good vision with some bad. I hope we get to go. I need to Let the boys know. Hi bros let's go to work. I got Buddy vest on.

Nick POV:
I got all the video camera and camera men ready. Oh, the girl lifeguard has seizures and has a service dog so please let me know if you allergic to dogs. Only one okay you be with the boy lifeguards then. Okay we made it to the tower I see the Pollock twins, Maxi, Deano and Karrbox. Are you guy's ready? Yes, okay we got everything ready.

Angel POV:
We work all day on the video. Buddy is barking and trying to get me to lay down the camera men help me down and got his partner to get one of the boys. I see Yak he came over and said you okay. That all I remember.

Camera men POV:
I help the young lady and help as bast I can. A lifeguard came and help. He asked me to time the seizure I did.

Yak POV
I was walking around and hear Buddy bark and went to help the seizure start. I asked the cameramen to time the seizure. I roll Angel on her side. What the time after the seizure stopped. It was a minute. Okay thank you. You're welcome. Oh, we done. Okay. Here Nick and Jess.

Jess POV:
Hi, your partner come to us, and they said Angel was having a seizure. Yes, it was a minute long okay thank you for telling us and stay calm as the seizure happen, I glad I could help. Nick said the video is done and we got everything, so I let you guys know when it out. Okay thank you Nick. Hey Yak, is Angel okay she still asleep. She still asleep and she okay. Okay let take her to Hoppo office. I going to work.

Hoppo POV
Jess and Yak walk in with Angel asleep in Jess arms. She had a seizure after the video was done and been asleep since after the seizure. Can Angel sleep in your office? Yes, I keep an eye on her. Thank You I'm going to work. Okay. I lay her down. I hope you has a good time working on the video. I cover her up and went back to work on the computer.

Angel POV:
I woke up in Hoppo office. Hey Hoppo. Hey sweetie how are you feeling? I'm feeling better. That good. Mzy I go to the tower and help the boys? Yes, you may.