Chapter #120

Hoppo POV:
The vision that Angel had scared me too. 

Let go to the tower you in the tower again today. Bisho is going to cover for you on the sand. Okay. Thank again.

Vision
Sunny Jules and I play around with the boys. We glad to be under your wing Angel. I'm happy to help you both I'm not the only girl now on the team. Let's get to work.

Angel POV:
I smile at that vision. Oh, it was a very happy vision. It about a new girl became a lifeguard with me and Sunny. Cool that is a very good vision. Here we are. Hey boys don't let Angel be alone we tell you guys after work. Okay Boss. In the tower is Karrbox, Maxi, Deano and me. I set down. Hey Bros. Hey sweetie. I'm looking around the beach and see a group of teen boys missing around. One of them is my kidnaper. I radio Hoppo. Hey boys there a group of 5 teen boys missing around. I not going out of this tower alone. Hey, it okay let's let the boys on the sand know.

Central to all lifeguards
We have a group of 5 teen boys missing around.

All lifeguards to central.
Copy keeping an eye on them.

Central to Hoppo:
Can you please come to the tower for a few minutes.

Hoppo to Central
Copy on my way.

Deano POV:
Angel we here for you don't be scary we have your back. Thank you Deano. Your very welcome sweetie.

Hoppo POV:
Hey is everything ok? No remember my vision from this morning. Yes why? One of those teen boys is one of the kidnappers. 

What do you mean by the kidnappers?

Angel POV:
My vision from this morning before work was where I get kidnapped. It takes a week before I'm find but it Koby that fine me but I'm very weak. You guys don't give up on finding me. We would never give up on finding you sweetie. Thank you everyone.

All lifeguards
What we make sure you don't be alone at all Angell we got your back.

Kid to Angel
Big sis that why you don't look good I touch you and you didn't come out of the vision. I know it was bad one from how you look. I'm here for you.

Angel to all lifeguards.
Thank you for standing by me and love All of you.

Angel to Kid
I don't even feel you touch me this time. I hope it doesn't come true. Oh by the way there a hand gone up to your left Bro.

North end to central
Copy Matt Dee is going in.

Maxi POV
Seeing Angel so scared hurts me and all the boys. We got the teens off the beach now it closeing time. Okay boys Angel is going to tell all what her vision was this morning.

Angel
Here what my vision about I know you guys wouldn't give up on me Love all of you as family.

I get kidnapped and all the boys are really sad and don't give up on finding me. Koby is the one to fine me a week later because the guy leave and I colse to our beach. I am so weak.

Jess POV:
Oh no this happen before I hope it not the guy that got out of jail on Japen. Me too Brother. We went home and Koby know he was a Bondi so he was in the tower we ask him to be in the meeting. He said he help keep an eye on Sakura at Maroubra and the Bra boys will help. I'm glad she has others by her side.