Chapter #146

Reidy POV:
I woke up and see I'm in Maxi room. Now I remember I'm with Angel for a week. I went to Jess room and see Angel asleep. Hey sis its time to wake up. She up but don't look well. You, okay? No, I can't breathe very well and feel cold. Okay I'm going to call Hoppo. Okay thank you Bro.

Hoppo
Who calling me Early?

Reidy
Sorry boss but Angel Don't feel well today. She can't breathe and cold.

Hoppo
I need both you and Julie today bring Angel to my office I keep an eye on her.

Reidy
Okay I will talk to you soon.

Angel POV
Reidy just told me that I can stay in Hoppo office today. That good. I just miss my brother and Maxi. I get like this for a day or two. I be fine. Okay Let get ready for work.

Jess POV:
I got up and feel like I can't breathe well and cold. S**t it happens again. You okay bro? Yes, I be fine in a day or two. I'm going to call Roy-Lee and let him know.

Roy-Lee
Who calling me this early?

Jess
Oh, sorry I just wanted to tell you that I not feeling well today I can't breathe well, and I am cold. I tell you why when I get to work.

Roy Lee
Okay come to my office.

Jess
I will.

Jess POV:
Hey Roy-Lee. When me and my sister are not together for very long, we get like this for a day or two. The Dr said it because we twin and very close. I believe you because Sakura was like that here for a while. Thank you. I sorry can I stay in the tower today? Yes, you may.

Angel POV:
Reidy and Julie help me to Hoppo office. Hi Hoppo Thank you for letting me stay in your office. You very welcome I can tell you not very well today. It because me and Jess are close and being twins it called Twin Bond, I be okay in a day or two. That good. I fell asleep.

Hoppo POV:
This week is going to be tough on both Angel and Jesse because of the twin Bond. I keep an eye on her. Hey Max A how are you feeling after you got hurt yesterday? I'm doing better just a broken ankle and knee. I can work only in the tower for 3 months just like Angel. We hear a scream. 

Angel!!! 

we both scream as both turn and see Angel in a nightmare.

Angel Nightmare:
Come on Sakura you can't hide from me forever and I will get your twin too. nothing can stop me. We will fright you we have other to back us up and they love us like family.

Max A POV:
Come on Angel it's okay it is just a nightmare. I'm sorry it a nightmare both me and Jess has a lot together. Don't forget you have all of us behind you and your brother. Thank you.

Jess Nightmare:
Come on Jess you can't hide from me forever and I will get your twin too. nothing can stop me. We will fright you we have other to back us up and they love us like family.

Roy-Lee
Come on Jess it's okay it is just a nightmare. I'm sorry it a nightmare both me and Angel has a lot together. It okays you have a lot of people behind you. Thank Roy-Lee. Anytime.