Chapter #190

Hoppo POV:
I just wanted to say I'm very happy to see both Angel and Huz final together. They had a hard time with Angel seizure and almost lost her a few times. I'm proud to call you, my daughter. I hope to see you back at work after your honeymoon.

Jess POV:
I'm very proud of being your younger Twin brother. I'm glad you came back to Australia after 6 years of college. We had a hard life with our twin Bond. But Huz you better not hurt her she has all of us behind her and you may not get to see her again.

Koby POV:
I happy to see you happy you had a very hard life but hopefully it will get better for you. We all care about you.

Roo POV:
I remember you telling me and some of the members of the India cricket team more than 2x. I happy to see you smile more than back then you beat cancer and now seizure free.

Maxi POV:
I'm really glad you moved back here. We haven't seen Jess or Huz smile this much. I care about you little sister.

Huz POV:
I'm glad you have come back, or we wouldn't be right here I love you forever.

Angel POV:
We dance a long time and now it time for us to go on our honeymoon. Bye guys see you in 3 weeks. We are going to visit Huz family. We on a plane right now. I hope they like me.

Huz POV:
We are going back to New Zealand my home state. I look over to Angel she is happy.

Huz mom and dad
We hug our son and daughter-in-law. We had lunch and talk about everything we are very happy to see our son laugh and smiling more.

Huz POV:
We had fun and we did get the boy a few things. We are going back to Australia today. Bye mom and dad. We are heading home.

Angel POV:
I had a good time with your mom and dad. We got back to the appment and set everything down. We kissed and we made had a lot of fun in bed that night. All the boys are happy we are home and back to work.

That the end of this book. I don't know if I will make a 2nd book or not don't know yet.

A special thank you to all of you for not giving up on me and not giving up on this book after I not updating it in a while.