Character Descriptions

If you don't like the way I described some of the signs, just imagine them differently. I have another story where most of the genders are swapped if you don't like your gender.

Girls:
Aries: She has brown curly hair and hazel eyes. She is the leader of the group and she basically does whatever she wants.

Virgo: She has straight brown hair and green eyes. She is in charge of the group and usually makes the rules.

Libra: She has straight blonde hair and blue eyes. She is the social one of the group who becomes friends with everyone and makes sure everyone gets along.

Sagittarius: She has short black hair with blue eyes. She is the energetic one of the group that loves to go on adventures.

Aquarius: She has blue wavy hair (you can choose if it's dyed or natural) with blue eyes. She is the friendly one of the group that isn't afraid to do her own thing or try something new.

Pisces: She has light brown hair and brown eyes. She is the dreamer of the group that usually comes up with wonderful ideas and helps everyone out.

Boys:
Taurus: He has brown hair and brown eyes. He is the useful one of the group who is hard working and likes to relax whenever possible.

Gemini: He has blond hair and blue eyes. He is the flirty one of the group who cheers everyone up and makes them feel better.

Cancer: He has red hair and blue eyes. He is the caring one of the group who tries to keep the peace.

Leo: He had blond curly hair and green eyes. He is the confident one of the group who often tries to do risky things because he likes having fun.

Scorpio: He has black hair and brown eyes. He is the mysterious one of the group who seems distant and shy, but friendly as well.

Capricorn: He has blond hair and brown eyes. He is the mature one of the group who likes to make his opinions heard.