One Little Bit Of Hope

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

"Ugh! How'd you know I was in there!" asked Virgo walking down the stairs. When she passed out, Anne put her special handcuffs on Virgo's arms. Anne also waited for Virgo to wake up so Virgo could see her friends again.

"Because you forgot about the security camera."

"Shoot. Are the others alright?"

"You'll see for yourself." Then Anne opened up the door and led Virgo past her office. "The others might be sleeping."

"Anne? W-Who are you talking to?" asked Capricorn.

"Don't tell me she caught someone else!" said Scorpio.

"This one snuck in. Are your friends here too?" purred Anne.

"No. I'm the only one. The others are hiding far away from here. I couldn't take it so I snuck in here alone like Scorpio did, and I hoped to rescue them and bring them back to the others," lied Virgo.

"VIRGO IS THAT YOU?" screams Libra.

"VIRGO?" screamed Capricorn.

Aquarius sighed. "So there's only three of us left."

Pisces pouted. "Virgo! I was hoping you could do something smart and free us."

Leo looked at Virgo in disbelief. "I think we all were."

Virgo's shoulders slumped in shame. "Sorry guys. I failed."

"It's alright Virgo. You tried." Aquarius smiled for Virgo.

Anne walked up to Gemini's cage with Virgo. Inside, Aries was still sleeping with Gemini's arm wrapped around her. They looked surprisingly happy.

"Why are they in the same cage?" asked Virgo.

"They broke the wall and I'm too lazy to get it fixed right now." Go figure. That's exactly something they'd do. Then Anne knocked on the bars until they woke up.

"Huh what's going on? Gemini, I think being here is driving me crazy because I'm hallucinating."

"Huh?" Then Gemini looked up and saw Virgo. "Aries, I see her too."

"WHAT?!?"

"ARIES! GEMINI! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU GUYS?!?" demanded Virgo. Then Anne pulled Virgo past the cage with Leo and Libra. Libra was sitting in Leo's lap and he was playing with her dull, greasy hair.

"Oh look! Those two broke down their wall too."

"Leo... Libra..." said Virgo. Then she walked past Scorpio who looked at her with sad eyes and Anne stopped in front of Capricorn.

"I assume you guys know each other. Are you dating?"

"No, we're not. He's one of my best friends," replied Virgo.

"Virgo? Are you alright?" asked Capricorn.

"Yeah."

"Okay good. How's Sagittarius?"

"She's good too."

"Okay that's good." Then Virgo walked by Aquarius' cage. She looked like she hadn't eaten in months and she looked very unhealthy like everyone else. Then she walked past Pisces to see that same encouraging smile Pisces always has. Even in a place like this, she's smiling. Then as Anne walked her back to her cage across from Leo and between Scorpio and Cancer's empty cage. As soon as Anne left, Virgo started to cry.

"What's wrong?" asked Scorpio.

"I can't stand to see my friends like this! You guys all look starved and unhealthy and you all look miserable and it's not the way I'm used to seeing you guys! I'd rather go on another car ride with Scorpio, Aries and Sagittarius than see everyone locked up like this."