Christmas Eve

Gemini woke up. He got ready and went downstairs.

When he walked into the living room, Pisces was dressed as Mrs. Claus and Scorpio and Cancer were dressed as elves. All three of them were watching Christmas movies. Scorpio and Cancer were obviously bored but they were pretending to be interested. They probably have been watching Christmas movies all morning. Gemini walked into the kitchen and Capricorn and Sagittarius were already there. Capricorn was cooking eggs and Sagittarius was talking to him.

"Morning," said Gemini.

"Good morning," replied Sagittarius and Capricorn at the same time.

"Would you like to use the frying pan after I'm done?" asked Capricorn.

"I'm good." He wasn't hungry so he was making himself some hot chocolate. "Actually... Yeah I'll use the frying pan after."

***

A few minutes later, Capricorn and Sagittarius took their plate of eggs to the dinning room, then Gemini started cooking some eggs. He also made another cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and crushed candy cane on top. Then he heard someone else come downstairs. He checked to see who it was. Virgo was walking downstairs laughing.

"What did you do?" asked Gemini.

"Nothing!"  Virgo hid in the garage.

Gemini went back to cooking the eggs.

Gemini was bringing the eggs and hot chocolate into the dinning room when he heard an alarm go off. I don't remember anyone setting any alarms... Then he heard a loud crash.

"VIRGO!!!" screamed Aries.

***

Aries stomped downstairs. "Nice costumes I guess."

"Thanks!" said Pisces. Scorpio and Cancer were both asleep. "Oh yeah you're supposed to go to the... What did he say again? Oh yeah! You're supposed to go to the dinning room."

"Alright." Aries walked into the dinning room. There was a plate full of eggs and a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and crushed candy cane on the table. There was a note beside the plate. Aries read it.

For Aries only. If anyone but Aries touches the food I will hunt you down and hurt you!
-Gemini.

Aries sat down. How sweet of him. Then she started eating.

***

"Mrs. Claus? Am I getting any presents this year? I promise I've been a good boy," said Leo who was tormenting Pisces. He sat on her lap.

Scorpio pushed Leo onto the floor. "You've been very naughty."

"Well Mr.Elf, I've been nicer then this other person that lives with us. We call that troubled boy Scorpio. You see, nobody really likes Scorpio because he's a loser, but I didn't kick him out yet. I think I should be on the nice list for that alone."

Taurus and Capricorn were carried a big plastic box into the living room.

"What's in there?" asked Pisces.

"Christmas ornaments," replied Taurus.

Libra ran downstairs. "Are we decorating the tree yet?"

"Not yet," replied Capricorn.

"Awww..."

Pisces picked up the remote. "Let's watch a Christmas-"

"NO!" yelled Cancer and Scorpio at the same time.