New York Plans

Sagittarius woke up and looked down at her phone.

Capricorn: Hey Saggi, we are going to New York in a week 😊 Also I want to know what's bothering you. You can tell me anything right? Or at least tell someone.

She put her phone down. Sagittarius decided today she'd avoid the other zodiacs.

***

Cancer walked downstairs. Leo and Libra were in the living room covering each other with the icing on their cupcakes.

"I worked hard making those," said Capricorn who felt annoyed.

Libra smiled and rubbed some icing in Leo's hair. "Maybe that can improve your haircut."

Leo laughed and rubbed some icing in Libra's hair.

"Should I ask what's going on?" asked Cancer.

"Nope. With those two anything can happen." Capricorn walked into the kitchen.

"NEW YORK HERE WE COME IN A FEW DAYS!!!" yelled Pisces from upstairs. As she ran down the stairs she slipped on the last one and fell down.

"Are you okay?" asked Cancer.

"Ow... I think I broke my arm."

Cancer went over to help her but she got up, threw sparkles at him and ran away laughing. "What is going on with everyone today?"

"I'd say everyone is going crazy because they're excited for the trip." Virgo walked out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hands.

"Woo hoo! No school for a week!" cheered Gemini ran downstairs and sat on the couch.

"We still have to go for the rest of this week," said Virgo.

Taurus walked downstairs. "Let's sneak outside before the crazy zodiacs notice we're gone."

"They're not-"

Taurus grabbed Virgo's arm. "I know but it's an excuse to leave the house and go do something."

Virgo smiled."Alright." Virgo and Taurus ran into the garage.

Aries walked downstairs covered in sparkles. "Who the hell gave Pisces sparkles?"

"She probably found them herself," said Gemini.

Leo and Libra turned on some music and started dancing like crazy.

Scorpio ran downstairs. "GUYS! That music is going to give me a headache."

Pisces ran into the living room and jumped on Scorpio's back. "NEW YORK!!!"

"Calm down fishie. We're not leaving yet."

"Who are you calling fishie?" Pisces sprinkled sparkles in Scorpio's hair.

"I'M calling you fishie. Problem?"

Pisces jumped off of his back. "Nope. I like it."

Then a flying cupcake hit Scorpio in the face. Libra was laughing while Leo's eyes were practically popping out of his head. Scorpio threw the cupcake back to Leo.

Capricorn came out of the kitchen. "Is it a full moon or what? I've never seen you guys so excited on a Sunday."

"I can't wait to go to New York!" said Aquarius while walking down the stairs.

"Is Sagittarius up there?" asked Capricorn.

"Yeah, she's in her room."

"Can you ask her to come downstairs?"