Animal Friends

Pisces, Scorpio and Cancer woke up tied to the tree.

"I guess no one fell and died," said Scorpio. Then one one the shoelaces snapped and they all fell. Pisces landed on Cancer who landed on Scorpio.

"Ow." Scorpio rubbed his back.

"Well that's one way to get down out of a tree." Cancer got up.

"What are we going to eat?" asked Pisces.

"Let's hunt!" suggested Scorpio.

"No way! I'm not killing anything!" protested  Pisces.

"Then how will we eat?" asked Scorpio.

"Let's pick berries or something," replied Cancer.

"But... I guess that's the only other option," said Scorpio.

"Then let's go! I packed these plastic bags in case we found berries." Pisces held up a few plastic bags.

Scorpio smiled. "Good idea."

"I found a blackberry bush," announced Cancer. Pisces and Scorpio ran over to Cancer.

***

"Do you guys have any intention of letting me down?" Leo who was still taped to the wall.

Sagittarius looked at him. "Nope." The other zodiacs sat around Leo eating breakfast.

"My arms hurt."

"Fine."Libra got up and pulled all the tape off his and across his chest. Then Leo fell forward but was held in place by the tape around his legs. Everyone else started laughing. Leo removed the tape from his legs and he fell face first into Gemini's bowl of cereal.

Gemini groaned. "Seriously?"

"At least now your cereal is more fabulous!" Leo shook his head making the milk that got in his hair fly towards everyone else.

Aquarius was annoyed that Leo was
able to brother them again. "Well that was fun while it lasted."

"I know right. We should tie him up again," suggested Capricorn.

Taurus noticed the three empty seats. "Where's the water signs? They're still not back."

Libra shrugged. "Maybe they're lost."

"We should go look for them," suggested Aries.

"How? We might end up lost ourselves," said Virgo. Aries smirked.

"I know that look!" Sagittarius was getting excited.

Virgo did not like where this was going. "Whatever it is, no."

Aries gave her pleading eyes. "It's the best way to find them."

Gemini smirked."I say we let her do it."

Taurus rolled his eyes. "You don't even know what she has in mind."

"Whatever it is, include me!" exclaimed Capricorn.

"How about we let Aries tell us what she has planned?" asked Aquarius.

"Alright, so, I say we..."

***

Pisces, Scorpio and Cancer were sitting around the tree eating berries.

Cancer tossed a raspberry in his mouth. "Mmm we got a nice bunch of blueberries, raspberries and black berries!"

Pisces smiled as she swallowed a black berry. "I know right. They're so delicious!"