Surprise!

Aries woke up early to the sound of her alarm. This time she was too busy to throw it at her wall. It was Saturday and there was no time to waste. She quickly got dressed and ran downstairs to quickly get something to eat when she saw Gemini in the kitchen.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" asked Gemini.

"You don't need to know. It's a surprise. Just tell the others I've been kidnapped or dead or something." She grabbed an apple, kissed him and ran out the door.

Knowing Aries it could be anything. I just hope that this time it's not illegal, thought Gemini.

***

"Where's Aries?" asked Virgo. The zodiacs were all watching TV in the living room.

"Who knows. Probably gone to buy more cheesecake," said Taurus.

"Cool." SHE BETTER BRING HOME MORE CHEESECAKE, thought Virgo.

Cancer took a bite from the cookies he baked with Aquarius yesterday. "What do you guys want to do?"

"How about we watch a movie?" asked Pisces.

"LET'S GO CRAZY!!!" yelled Leo.

Libra pressed her hand to Leo's mouth. "Leo don't stand on the sofa!"

"Let's do something fun!" cheered Sagittarius.

Capricorn frowned at her. "Calm down little firecracker."

"Who are you calling little?" Sagittarius put her hands on her hips. Normally she'd take this as him tormenting her, but after yesterday she wasn't sure.

"Wait since when does Cancer have cookies?" asked Aquarius.

Cancer took a bite of another cookie. "You just realize I have cookies now?"

"I want cookies!" Leo jumped up and down on the couch.

Aquarius pointed to the kitchen. "Go get some."

"You should get me cookies Aqua."

"You should get them yourself."

"Guys. Aries is gone. Let's get revenge for all the pranks she pulls on us," said Scorpio smiling.

"Sagittarius helps with half of those pranks! Leo did too! And Gemini!"

Capricorn looked around the room for his girlfriend. "Where did Sagittarius go?"

"Probably hiding so she doesn't get pranked," replied Virgo.

Pisces laughed evilly. "Oh well. This is going to be fun!"

"The most innocent looking ones are always the most evil ones," said Taurus

Cancer smiled cutely. "But I'm innocent looking and not evil."

"No you're not evil at all. You're so nice and caring." Aquarius hugged Cancer.

"Don't kiss, it's gross," said Leo. Cancer and Aquarius kissed anyways.

"So, I shouldn't kiss you anymore since its gross?" asked Libra.

"Uh... Umm... Don't do that!"

"Anyway, let's get our pranks set up," said Scorpio.

Sagittarius watched them from the window outside and decided to get a smoothie or something.

***

Aries drove back from the mall with stuff. Virgo suggested this idea to Aries for a joke but Aries took it seriously. Then she put on her sunglasses and smiled. This was going to be a great surprise.