Leo day

Leo P.O.V

  I woke up. Okay so who's birthday is it today? Let's see... Scorpio... Libra... Virgo... oh. It's mine today. Then I got up and got ready.

***

"Libra! Libra! LIBRA!" I whispered into her ear. She woke up and screamed at the sight of me standing right beside her bed.

"Leo? Ugh stop doing that I'm going to have a heart attack one day."

"Too bad."

"Happy Leo day."

"Come on. Let's go for a walk."

"But I'm still in my pyjamas."

"So am I." I pulled her out of her room and we went outside.

"Why do you want to go for a walk so bad?" asked Libra.

"So I can spend time with you on my special day."

"Aww you're so cute." Then we held hands and continued walking down the road.

***

After I got back from my walk with Libra, I waited in the dinning room. Then Scorpio walked in with my breakfast.

"Wow you're up early," said Scorpio.

"Yup. I got up just for you my love." I made a heart with my hands. Tormenting Scorpio was way too fun. He frowned and poured my glass of milk over my head. Then he gave me my breakfast. I laughed and started eating.

***

I was walking around the house bored when I saw Aquarius and Pisces getting ready to leave.

"Where's everyone else?"

"Still getting ready," replied Aquarius.

"Tell those slowpokes to hurry up!" demanded Pisces.

Aries ran down the stairs and tripped. Sagittarius came running down and also tripped and she fell on top of Aries. Gemini came downstairs and sighed while picking them both up and walking to the door. I waited around the corner and when someone else walked by I jumped out at them.

"Ahhhhh!" screamed Cancer.

I frowned. "I was hoping you were Scorpio!"

"Don't worry he's on his way down now."

"Thanks." Then I hid behind the wall again. As soon as the next person walked down I jumped out at them and Taurus punched me in the face.

"Oh. It's just Leo. Sorry," chuckled Taurus.

I glanced over at Cancer who was laughing his head off.

"Where's Scorpio?" I asked.

"Somewhere," replied Taurus.

"Actually I'm right here." Scorpio shook my shoulders. I jumped back in surprise.

"Sorry I'm late. I just fed the dogs." Virgo walked out of the kitchen.

"Now where's Cap?" asked Sagittarius.

"He's already in the car," replied Libra.

"We better go then," suggested Aquarius. Then they all left. I have the house to myself... the question is what should I do?