Our Special Prom

All the zodiacs were in the basement bouncing on the bouncy castle.

"Hey guys I just thought of something." Capricorn stopped jumping and sat down.

"What?" asked everyone else. They all stopped jumping and sat down.

"Since we were kidnapped by Anne we missed the prom at our school. So I thought maybe we could make our own prom."

"That's a great idea!" grinned Sagittarius.

"We could do it tonight!" cheered Pisces.

"Me and Leo can pick out the music," declared Libra.

"Yeah. But we're not picking out too many girly songs." Leo scrunched his nose at the thought.

Libra rolled her eyes. "Shut up, you love them."

"Do not!"

"I heard you singing "Call me maybe" last week," snickered Libra. Scorpio laughed.

"We can send a small group to pick up snacks and decorations," announced Aquarius.

Virgo smiled. "And we can even vote prom kind and prom queen."

"That was a really good idea Capricorn. Good job!" Gemini patted him on the head.

"Thanks!"

"We can't forget balloons," said Scorpio. "Whoever goes to the store has to remember to get balloons!"

Cancer crossed his arms. "Let's not get balloons because Taurus always pops them in front of me and it scares the shit out of me every time."

"Bad Taurus." Gemini playfully slapped Taurus.

"Sorry. But it's fun. Right bro?" asked Taurus. Cancer shook his head.

"Who wants to go shopping? I guess I'll stay home and clean," grinned Aries.

"The fire signs and Gemini NEVER clean so the four of you have to go get the stuff!" ordered Virgo. "But Aquarius, Libra and Pisces will go too to keep you guys out of trouble." Then the fire signs, air signs and Pisces got up to go to the store while Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio and Capricorn started getting the house set up.

***

"We're back!" Pisces kicked the door open.

"Woah this place looks spotless." Aquarius looked around in awe.

"QUICK! SNEAK UP TO MY ROOM BEFORE THEY CATCH US!" yelled Sagittarius. Then Aries, Sagittarius, Gemini and Leo ran across the living room and up the stairs with bags full of chocolate and candy.

"Why are they so immature?" Aquarius sighed.

Libra shrugged. "I don't know." Then she opened a pack of skittles that Leo dropped.

"What are you guys wearing tonight?" asked Pisces.

"The dress that I planned on wearing to prom," replied Libra.

Aquarius nodded. "Me too."

"Welcome back guys!" Scorpio walked into the living room.

"They're back!" called out Cancer. Then the other zodiacs came up the stairs.

"Hey guys. Notice how clean and shiny everything is? How about we keep it that way! Huh? Where's Aries, Sagittarius, Gemini and Leo?" Virgo put her hands on her hips.

"In Sagittarius' room eating the food they bought," tattled Pisces.

"Oh I don't think so!" Virgo ran upstairs. "GUYS! SAVE SOME FOR ME!"