Last day of summer

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" screamed Leo.

Libra was in the living room, watching tv with everyone else. "What's wrong?"

"SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW."

"Leo you're giving me a headache," said Virgo.

"Sorry. We must make our last day of freedom a day to remember!" announced Leo.

Aries furrowed her brow. "I like school. Wait, I just like pranking the teachers."

Gemini smirked. "I guess I'll see you in detention this year too?"

"What do they do to get detention?" asked Pisces.

"They piss off all the teachers that they don't like. That's all I'm going to say," said Leo.

"Look who's talking," said Libra.

Leo put up his hands innocently.

"Anyway, I agree. Let's have fun on our last day before school," said Aquarius.

"But what should we do?" asked Taurus.

Scorpio grinned. "Beach!"

"No. Next idea?" asked Virgo.

"Sky diving!" suggested Pisces.

Sagittarius grinned. "Great idea!"

"No freaking way," said Libra.

"I agree with Libra, I'm not doing that!" protested Capricorn.

Gemini shrugged. "We could prank the elementary school."

"Yeah, if you want to end up in jail," said Cancer.

"We could kidnap Libra and force her to go skydiving," suggested Leo.

"I'm surrounded by idiots... Crap did I say that out loud?" asked Virgo. Everyone nodded.

Taurus paused to think. "How about we have a water gun fight? We can go to the park so we can refill our water guns at the fountain and if you get sprayed you have to play dead."

"Finally someone with a good idea. You guys could learn something from him," said Virgo.

"And when you're dead, you can haunt everyone else," added Taurus.

Virgo face palmed. "Never mind."

Capricorn nodded. "That's a good idea, without the haunting."

"Water fight!" cheered Scorpio who ran out to the garage to get his water gun. Everyone else followed.

***

Everyone arrived at the park.

"Alright!" announced Virgo. "The fountain will be- wait a minute! Why does everyone have sunglasses but me?"

"Because I gave everyone else sunglasses," replied Taurus.

"Why?"

"I had ten extra pairs." Taurus squirted water at her face.

"Alright fine. As I was saying, the fountain will be our meeting place. If you get hit by water, drop to the ground," explained Virgo.

"Yeah, yeah you told us," said Cancer.

"3... 2... 1... Go!" yelled Aquarius who took off running right away. Then everyone else ran in different directions.

***