Good-bye Henry

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

"Four to go," purred Anne.

"Die in a hole already," growled Leo.

Aquarius' head snapped up. "You caught someone else?"

"Who is it?" demanded Scorpio.

Capricorn didn't want to look up. "If she caught my Sagittarius people will get hurt." Then Anne took the tape off of Gemini's mouth.

"ARIES!!!"

"G-GEMINI?" asked Aries.

"Oh so this ones your little girlfriend?" asked Anne who paused in front of Aries cage. Aries held his hand which was handcuffed.

"Stop tormenting them!" growled Libra.

"I'm not tormenting. I'm letting them see each other." Anne smiled evilly. "Let me give you a tour of the other cages."

"GEMIMI NO!" screamed Aries. Anne kept trying to pull Gemini away but they wouldn't let go of each other's hand.

"ARIES! I love you!" A tear fell down his face.

"GEMINI NO! DON'T LET HER TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!" Aries smacked the bars.

Aquarius covered her ears. "I can't listen, this is too sad."

"Good idea." Pisces also covered her ears. Then Anne pulled Gemini away.

"NO GEMINI! COME BACK! I love you too Gemini!" Then Aries curled up in a ball and started continued to cry. As soon as Anne walked by Scorpio's cage, he reached his hand out and plucked a bunch of hair off Anne's head.

"OW MY HAIR!" screamed Anne.

"That's what you get for doing this to us," spat Scorpio. Then he threw her hair at her.

Gemini laughed."Savage."

Capricorn snickered. "Locking us all up is starting to drive us all a bit crazy, it's your fault."

Libra nodded. "Yeah."

"Gemini? Is Sagittarius alright?" asked Capricorn.

"What about Cancer?" asked Aquarius.

"They're all fine," reassured Gemini. Then Anne walked back and threw Gemini in the cage between Aries and Leo and then pressed the button which removed the handcuffs. Then Anne left.

"So... Did anything happen since Aries came?" asked Scorpio.

"Not really. They have a plan though," replied Gemini.

"Really? As in they're coming for us?" asked Libra full of hope.

"Yup."

"Yay! I can soon take a shower and make my hair fabulous again!" Leo struck a pose.

Gemini wiped his face. "Aries, your crying is making this a lot harder."

"I can't help it."

"Can you please stop crying? For me?" asked Gemini in a sweet voice.

"THIS IS TOO CUTE IM GOING TO EXPLODE!!!" fangirled Pisces.

Pegasus was unimpressed. "Meh."

Aries blew air out of her nose angrily. "Hey! You're not cool enough to say meh! Meh is my thing!"

"Wait who was that?" asked Gemini.

"Pegasus, but you knew her as Callie," said Aquarius.

"Callie! Aha look who's also kidnapped. Feels nice doesn't it?" asked Gemini sarcastically.