The Important Room

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Taurus was walking around with Virgo. Virgo reached for his hand and they held hands.

Taurus leaned in until his lips brushed Virgo's ear. "I heard all the information is in that fifth floor."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Apparently the fifth floor isn't like a maze and it's pretty small but every room has stuff like guard movements, surveillance and passwords to some of those locked doors."

"You've really figured this out. I guess I'll have to check it out."

"No. There's no guards allowed down there so if you get caught, they might figure out who you are. We need to get down there so I'll go."

"If I get caught I'll be better at making excuses. If you got caught you'd be stuck."

"Fine. There's usually guards guarding the stairway to the fifth floor but in an hour they rotate so that will be your perfect chance to sneak down there."

"So... What do we do for an hour?" Virgo smirked at her boyfriend.

"Follow me." Then Taurus led Virgo around and opened up a door. They both walked inside.

"But this is a closet."

"I know."

"Oh. We have an hour you say?"

"Yes."

"Perfect." Then they started kissing.

***

Sagittarius was walking around when she saw Cancer.

"Hi." Sagittarius waved enthusiastically.

"Hi. Have you found anything?" asked Cancer.

"Not yet."

"Taurus sent me a text saying that all the info is on the fifth floor and Virgo's going down there in about an hour."

"Anything funny happen yet?"

"I watched a guard constantly stick sticky notes on his friend without the other guy noticing. It reminded me of you, Aries and Leo."

"Yeah, I was walking by a closet and I could of sworn I heard two guards making out. They seemed to be really enjoying themselves."

Cancer shrugged. "Weird."

"So, if Virgo's sneaking down there, what do we do? Being so close but so far from Capricorn is driving me insane."

"I know right. It's killing me not to rush down there just to see Aquarius again."

"Hmm... How about I watch the guards while you try to find out more information."

"You'll watch the..." Cancer stopped and pointed at Sagittarius. "You're trying to sneak into that buffet aren't you!"

"No..."

"Sagittarius!"

"Bye." Sagittarius ran away.

"Capricorn sure has his hands full with her. Don't worry Aquarius, at least I'll try to get you back."

***

"I love your hair. It's so soft." Aries played with Gemini's hair.

"I love looking into your eyes. I could probably stare at them all day."

"BLEHHHHHHH I'M GONNA BE SICK!" screamed Leo.

"Shut up, I can heard you and Libra kissing over there earlier!" accused Gemini.