Full Moon

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN THEY GOT AWAY?!? BULLSHIT! THEY COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN FAR FIND THEM NOW!" screamed Anne on the phone.

"She seems a little angry today," said Pegasus. Then Anne slammed the phone down.

"What's going on?" asked Leo.

"IS IT ANY OF YOUR- oh, Leo was asking? Nothing much happened only your friends escaped the hospital and seemed to disappear," said Anne with venom in her voice.

"I love how she was getting ready to chew one of our heads off until she realized Leo was talking," said Libra.

"Isn't that how it usually works?" asked Capricorn.

"This is so unfair! But I guess at least here were safe... For now. Our friends are who knows where and we don't even know if they're alright," said Aquarius.

"Wait... So they WERE in a car crash," said Libra.

"Oh no," said Capricorn.

"But since they've escaped, they're alright and in good enough condition to run away," said Aquarius.

"Well that's a relief," said Capricorn.

"I wonder where they are now," said Libra.

"They're probably in that little cabin by the lake. Didn't we agree to meet there if we got lost?" asked Leo.

"LEO!" yelled Libra.

"Little cabin by the lake? Thanks Leo," said Anne who instantly made a few phone calls. Libra smiled. They never agreed to meet at that cabin in the event they got lost, but they had a few traps set up there in case someone tried to break in. Maybe it wouldn't be too much longer until Anne was caught.

***

The other zodiacs woke up.

"What's for breakfast?" asked Taurus.

"Of course the first thing you think about is food," said Virgo.

"Duh! Food is life," said Scorpio. Then Taurus and Scorpio high-fived.

"How about we hunt? I've always wanted to hunt," said Sagittarius.

"Or we could buy a new car, eat at a restaurant and go home and get more money out of the bank and buy another car since we don't have enough to buy two cars right now," said Cancer.

"Well aren't we stupid? I completely forgot about the bank," said Aries.

"Now that we're all together, we can live in our house again. The police searched it for cameras and microphones but there weren't any so we're good," said Pisces.

"That... Sounds like a good idea but... Where are we?" asked Gemini.

"We're in the forest remember? Silly Gemini forgetting about... WAIT A MINUTE?!? GEMINI?!?" screamed Aries.

"Um... Yeah? Why are we in a forest? Aren't we supposed to be in a hospital?" asked Gemini.

"Yes, but we had to escape. I couldn't sleep so I took a walk and saw the kidnappers van in the hospital parking lot," said Sagittarius. "So we were right to escape."

"How do you know it was them?" asked Pisces.

"I memorized the licence plate," replied Sagittarius.

"Impressive. Now, Gemini can you walk?" asked Scorpio.

"My head feels kinda funny still but I'll try-"