New York

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

A/N: I posed a photo up there of the zodiac's hotel room so people don't get confused

The zodiacs stepped off the plane. Pisces and Cancer were looking around amazed at the airport. Once the zodiacs got outside, most of them took photos with their phones. Then they got on the bus to their hotel.

***

"EEEEEEEEEK! Once we get off this bus we'll finally be there! I bet our hotel is beautiful, I certainly hope so!" said Pisces.

"It's a half an hour ride so you might want to get comfortable. And yes, our hotel is quite pretty," said Virgo, smiling.

"Haha Scorpio fell asleep again," said Gemini who was poking Scorpio.

"Leave him alone Gem," said Aries.

"Then I'll bother you." Gemini sat down beside Aries and started poking her.

"Taurus? Where's the "good" chapter?" asked Leo.

"Chapter twenty," replied Taurus.

"What? Why does Leo have my romance book?" asked Virgo.

"Because we keep passing it around. It gets real good at chapter thirty," said Taurus. Leo skipped ahead to chapter thirty.

"Hey guys! My best friends texted back with some dares. I haven't read them yet but this will be fun," said Libra.

"As long as we don't get arrested," said Capricorn. Then Leo started giggling while reading Virgo's book. Libra took it and passed it back to Virgo.

"Hey guys! I wonder what types of candy they have here!" said Cancer.

"Sugar will rot your teeth. But who cares? Let's find a candy store," said Capricorn.

"Sugar! I want sugar!" said Sagittarius.

"SUGAR!" shouted Leo.

"That's the last thing Leo needs. Sugar," said Libra.

"I'm in love with New York already," said Aquarius.

"I know right!" said Aries. Then they continued to talk about their plans for the trip.

***

"And here we are," said Virgo.

"Wow. It's huge," said Cancer.

"It looks more like a palace," said Aries.

"If it were a palace you'd be the princess," said Gemini twirling Aries around.

"Get your stuff already! I bet it's even more beautiful inside," said Pisces.

"I absolutely love the scenery," said Libra while taking pictures.

"I can't wait to see our rooms," said Taurus wearing sunglasses.

"I can't wait to eat the rest of the gummy bears and get a stomache ache," said Leo. Then he tossed a gummy bear in the air and ate it.

"Yeah, that's NOT how I'd like to spend my vacation. Besides we want to have fun, not take care of a sick lion," said Aquarius.

"How dare you! You insulted Gummy and the other gummy bears and hurt their gummy feelings. Gummy says he's going to kill himself. NO GUNMY DON'T DO IT!!!" Then Leo threw a gummy bear on the ground and stepped on it.
"He's dead. AQUARIUS YOU KILLED POOR GUMMY." Then Leo started fake crying.

"There's something wrong with you," said Scorpio while reaching in the bag and grabbing a handful of gummy bears.

"My feet are tired and sore," said Sagittarius.