Christmas

Taurus crawled out of bed and shut off the alarm clock. Then he walked downstairs like a zombie. Sagittarius, Aries, Leo, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces were already in the living room waiting. They wore Santa hats. Leo was trying to guess what he got. Virgo made a rule where you're not allowed to open any gifts before everyone gets downstairs.

"When did you guys wake up?" asked Taurus.

"Merry Christmas!" cheered Pisces.

"An hour ago," replied Scorpio.

Pisces grinned. "I didn't sleep!"

Libra and Aquarius walked into the living room as Sagittarius walked up the stairs. Virgo came downstairs whining about how it was too early in the morning. Gemini came downstairs excitedly. Sagittarius dragged Capricorn into the living room.

"Everyone's here!" announced Cancer. Then everyone started unwrapping presents. Some zodiacs took their time and carefully unwrapped their presents, while others tore through the wrapping paper. Everyone had a pile where they put their stuff.

***

After a while, everyone gave each other hugs and said thank you for the gifts. Most of the zodiacs went to their rooms to put their new stuff away forgetting about breakfast. Others remembered to eat and were making toast or pancakes.

Pisces sat on the couch drawing with her new art book.

Scorpio walked out of the kitchen and sat beside her. "You're really good!" Scorpio was amazed at her drawing.

"Oh no, it's just-"

"Pisces you're really good at art. It's not just an ordinary drawing."

Pisces laughed. "I know you and Cancer were pretending to be as excited as me for Christmas. That's why I made you guys sing all those songs, watch all those movies and do those ridiculous dances."

"Was it that obvious?"

"Yeah. So why were you pretending?"

"Uh... Well... I-I guess I like-"

Cancer walked in the living room interrupting Scorpio.

"What?" asked Pisces.

"Never mind," said Scorpio who was seriously annoyed.

"Am I interrupting something?" asked Cancer.

"Not at all," said Pisces cheerfully. Go away Cancer! thought Scorpio. Then Cancer sat down beside Pisces and started talking to them.

***

Gemini and Taurus were playing a new video game that they got. Then Aries and Virgo walked downstairs.

"Can we play?" asked Aries.

"Sure," replied Gemini. Then Aries and Virgo started playing. They teamed up against Gemini and Taurus and kept beating them.

"Okay I want to do something else now," said Taurus.

"Tired of losing?" asked Aries.

"Yeah," said Gemini and Taurus at the same time.

"So, what should we do now?" asked Aries.

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. Let's go cook some eggs or something," replied Virgo. Aries and Gemini walked upstairs. Taurus pulled on Virgo's arm and told her to wait. "What?"

"I made a reservation for us at your favourite restaurant," said Taurus. "It'll open later on tonight."

"Really! Thanks Taurus!" said Virgo excitedly.