The New Cage

Pegasus was tossed in the cage with another set of those handcuffs on her arms. Then the guards shut the cage.

Pegasus smiled hopefully. "At least I'll get to see Scorpio."

"Isn't he in love with that cute, smiley optimistic girl?" asked one of the guards.

"Are you serious?!? Even you ship them?" asked Pegasus.

"It's not like a guy like him is in love with you, even after you kidnapped him." Then the guards walked away.

"Grr..." Pegasus looked around. This new cage was a lot bigger, and there was thirteen blankets on the floor.

"Um... How do I use the washroom with twelve other people in here?" asked Pegasus.

"There's door that leads to a toilet," replied the guards outside her cage.

"Oh thanks goodness. It's so dark in here. I can barely see."

"Not my problem."

"Ugh!" Then she heard footsteps and Aries was thrown inside the cage with Pegasus.

"You." Aries glared at her.

"Oh hi Aries. Long time no see."

Aries looked closely at Pegasus."You look so different. Your hair was black, NOW IT'S PINK!!!"

"Yes I've noticed that too."

"How the heck?!! Oh well I supposed Anne knows."

"Yeah, she does."

"This is your fault."

"Anne was after us anyway, she just used me as a pawn so even if I didn't kidnap you first, we'd still end up here like this."

"Wow... You... Have a lot of bruises on your face. I almost want to feel bad for you."

Taurus was thrown in the cage.

"Are they going to keep these handcuffs on us?" asked Taurus.

Aries looked down at her own handcuffs. "I hope not, they're starting to rub against my wrists."

"Why is her hair pink?"

"Anne better tell us later."

"Oh wow... You've grown since I last saw you," said Pegasus.

"And you've gotten less ugly since I last saw you," retorted Taurus.

"That's probably as close to a compliment as I'm gonna get."

"Got that right." Aries still glared at Pegasus.

Gemini was thrown in the cage.

"GEMINI!" Aries sat down beside him.

Gemini smiled. "Hey Taurus, you're alright." He allowed Aries to put her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah."

"Why is-"

"My hair is pink because it is and I don't know why!!!"

"Someone's mad," chuckled Gemini.

"Ugh."

"Where does that door lead to?" asked Taurus.

"The washroom," replied Pegasus.

"Okay good there's a washroom. Does it have toilet paper?" asked Aries.

"I don't know," replied Pegasus.

Cancer was thrown in the cage.

"Gemini! Aries!" Cancer.

"Cancer. Haven't seen you in a while," said Aries.