Freedom Or No Freedom?

Thanks for the idea mwisse

"I still don't think it's fair to lock all three of them in a house until Leo's arm heals," announced Capricorn. Everyone except for the fire signs were in the living room.

Virgo rolled her eyes. "Cap, you've been saying that all yesterday and now today."

Gemini crossed his arms. "I agree with Cap. If they're locked in here, then I can't have any fun with Aries."

Libra nodded. "I know right. The more I think about it the more I don't like it that Leo has to be locked up."

Gemini threw his arms up in frustration. "I can't believe I agreed to this nonsense yesterday!"

"Also, isn't it more dangerous for them to be stuck here alone?" asked Capricorn.

Pisces twiddled her thumbs. "Yeah but they keep getting hurt."

"What if something bad happens?" asked Aquarius.

Libra pointed at Cancer. "Easy for you to say with your boyfriend sitting right there!"

Cancer raised his hands innocently. "This isn't about me."

Taurus sighed. "They need to learn that they can't keep living like this."

Scorpio was on his phone. "I'm not getting involved in this argument."

"We need to keep them safe," announced Virgo.

"You're treating them like animals!" hissed Libra.

"You know what? Until Aries is allowed out of the house I'm not coming back." Gemini walked out to the garage.

"Me too." Libra followed.

"I'm going with them." Capricorn got up and joined them.

"This is for their own good."  Taurus was trying to convince himself more than anything.

Scorpio shrugged. "Don't try to convince me."

Aquarius played with her hair. "I don't know. I mean maybe this is for the best."

Cancer sighed. "Yeah, but they're not animals. And by not letting them leave the house, you're basically locking them in a cage."

"The house won't be the same without Cap, Libra and Gemini. I'm leaving until they come back." Pisces got up and ran for the second car.

"And I'm with Pisces." Scorpio got up.

"Wait! I'm coming too!" Cancer and Scorpio went to take the second car.

"What just happened?" asked Aquarius.

"We lost half of the zodiacs," replied Virgo.

"Well I'm not staying here either if there's only six of us. I'm going to find everyone else." Aquarius as she ran outside to get her bike.

Taurus sat back in defeat. "So it's only us and the fire signs."

Virgo massaged her temples. "I need to get out of here and clear my head."

"There's one car left. Let's go."

***

"Sounds like they're gone." Sagittarius woke up beside Aries. All three fire signs were in Aries' room.

Aries frowned. "Good let them go."

"They don't expect us to stay here, do they?" asked Leo from the sofa in Aries' room.