Florida part 1

As soon as the zodiacs walked into the airport, Pisces screamed "Florida!" They got on a bus from there to their resort. Cancer, Pisces and Leo wanted to go to a Disney resort at first, but then everyone else wanted to go to a resort where there wasn't little kids everywhere, even though Pisces argued that little kids were adorable.

Finally, after a few minutes of sitting in the bus, they arrived. Everyone ran inside. Virgo went to check in. After that was done, everyone walked up to their hotel rooms. Thy got four rooms with three people in each room. The first room had Cancer, Scorpio and Leo, the second room had Capricorn, Taurus, and Gemini, the third room had Aries, Sagittarius and Aquarius while the last room had Virgo, Pisces and Libra.

Today, everyone planned on just relaxing and exploring the resort. Libra, Aries and Virgo went to the spa, In the back of the hotel there was a huge garden and a beach that Scorpio, Pisces, Capricorn and Sagittarius went to see, No one really wanted to go to the pool or swim in the water on the beach since they're going to a water park in a few days, Leo, Aquarius and Cancer went exploring while Taurus and Gemini stayed in their room watching tv. After a few hours, they got something to eat and went to their rooms to go to sleep.

***

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BE- Aries smashed the alarm clock with her fist,

"Virgo set an alarm clock in our room?!? What the heck?"

"Why is Aries so mad?" asked Aquarius.

"I'm surprised she smashed the clock with just her fist," replied Sagittarius.

Everyone heard knocking.

Aries opened the door. There stood Virgo all dressed and ready to go with her hair in a tight bun and her eyes already lined with thick eyeliner.

"You don't even know how much that alarm clock pissed me off," said Aries.

Virgo walked inside and gasped at the little pieces of the alarm on the night stand. "What did you do to my innocent alarm clock?!?"

"Innocent? That thing disturbed my sleep."

"Aries! That cost ten dollars!"

"A whole ten dollars!" said Sagittarius sarcastically.

Aquarius chuckled. "I think you can afford it. No more alarms in our rooms though. We set our own alarm.

Suddenly Aquarius' phone played a popular K-Pop song as her alarm.

Sagittarius smiled. "This is a much nicer way to be woken up in the morning."

"Get ready we're leaving in half an hour." Virgo left while the three girls danced to Aquarius' alarm.

***

Taurus opened the door to his room. "Virgo? Why are you here?"

"Making sure you're all getting ready."

"Check on Aries instead."

"Already did. We're leaving in half an hour."

"WAIT! Virgo!" screamed Gemini.

"What?" asked Virgo.

"Here's your alarm back!" Gemini smiled innocently as he handed Virgo a bunch of broken pieces.

Virgo sighed and dumped them in the garbage. "You and Aries are the most frustrating people I know. I don't suppose you have your own alarm that plays K-Pop?"