Broken Arm

Everyone but Leo was in the waiting room.

"So you're telling me that he flew OVER the net?" asked Virgo.

Sagittarius shrugged. "Well... Yeah."

Aries pointed at Virgo. "So that net was useless after all! I told you!"

"How does someone fly over a net on a trampoline?" asked Scorpio.

Taurus sighed. "Leave it to the fire signs to do something like that."

Capricorn rubbed his temples. "Why did we let them go last? Then they had lots of bottled energy. Bad things were bound to happen!"

Libra smiled hopefully. "His arm might not of been broken though."

"Well... Now we can make a get well soon cake. Leo loves ice cream cakes right?" asked Pisces.

"So what do we do now? Get a longer net or put a net over the top of the trampoline?" asked Aquarius.

"They'll have that broke in no time," replied Cancer.

Aries crossed her arms. "I love how you guys talk about us like we're animals or something."

"You act like animals!" Virgo groaned.

"...no we don't." Sagittarius doubted herself.

"It's not their fault that Leo broke his arm, Virgo. They were playing and accidents happen," explained Gemini.

Libra nodded. "I've never heard of that happening before but no one is to blame."

Leo walked out with a cast on his arm and a sticker. "I HAVE A STICKER!"

Libra jumped up. "Are you alright?"

"Yes my arm is alright. BUT I HAVE A STICKER!"

"Let's go home," sighed Taurus. Then everyone went home.

***

Taurus crossed his arms. "So what can we do now? Since Leo broke him arm, there's not much to do." All twelve zodiacs were in the living room. Leo decided to stick his sticker on Scorpio's shirt and he still didn't notice.

"Can I sign your cast?" asked Aries.

"Sure." Leo held his arm out.

"Me too!" cheered Sagittarius.

"I'll go get a marker."  Scorpio left the room.

"I'll go get the cake." Virgo got the car keys and left.

Leo smiled. "I can still probably bounce on the trampoline."
"I don't think that's a good idea." Libra held Leo's hand.

Aquarius bit her lip. "Yeah. Better stay away from injuring your arm further."

"Aww that means Leo can't do crazy stunts with us for a while," pouted Gemini.

"I think it would be best if no one does any crazy stunts until Leo gets better," suggested Taurus.

"What? But I didn't get to do anything fun with them yet," pouted Capricorn.

Aries elbowed him. "Don't worry Cap. We just can't get caught."

Cancer cleared his threat. "Virgo told us that you guys are getting hurt more and more due to your crazy stunts."

Sagittarius put her hands on her hips. "So?"

Pisces looked at Aries and Sagittarius. "We care about you guys and don't want you getting hurt..."

"What aren't you telling us?" demanded Leo.

"Look." Libra pointed to the collection of bruises on Aries, Sagittarius and Leo.

Aquarius inhaled sharply before telling the bag news. "You fire signs are becoming too careless so we made a decision."

"Uh oh." The fire signs looked at each other.

"We've decided that until Leo gets better all three of you aren't allowed to leave the house," announced Gemini.

"WHAT?!?"

Scorpio returned with a marker. "What's going on?"

Cancer looked at Scorpio with wide eyes. "We told them."

"Oh..."

"This is an outrage!" Sagittarius pounded her fist on the table.

"I'm the leader! I make the rules!" growled Aries.

"You may be the leader but where your safety is concerned, Virgo makes the rules," said Taurus.

"All of this because I broke my arm," muttered Leo.

"We were planning this for a while now," admitted Scorpio.

Leo pointed at Scorpio. "But Gemini and Scorpio join us when we do crazy stuff!"

Scorpio glared at Leo. "Yeah, but that's with stuff like driving off a bridge. You guys are doing crazy stuff just the three of you all the time."

Gemini ran a hand through his hair. He hated this idea, but he wanted to keep his friends safe. "And we didn't accidentally bounce Leo OVER THE TRAMPOLINE NET! We're all worried about you three. Leo could of broken his neck! So until you three learn to calm down you won't be leaving the house."

Aries crossed her arms. "I'd like to see you try to stop us."

Sagittarius stuck her tongue out. "You can't force us to do anything."

"Sag, this is for your own good. What happens if one day you break your neck? How am I supposed to live with that?" asked Capricorn.

"We can't be the zodiacs if one of you accidentally get killed!" shouted Taurus.

Leo rolled his eyes. "A broken arm does not mean I almost got killed."

Libra smiled encouragingly. "This is not permanent. Just until you guys understand that you have to be careful."

"But we haven't taken away your swimming rights." Aquarius smiled positively.

Sagittarius had pure annoyance written across her face. "They think we'll drown."

Cancer panicked. "That's not it! Well... You guys aren't showing much reliability right now."

"Just listen to us!" begged Pisces.

Capricorn shook his head. "They're not getting it."

"Then I guess we'll have to show them how serious we are," said Gemini.

Virgo walked in the house with an ice cream cake. "You told them didn't you?" Everyone nodded. "Listen guys-"

"I don't want to hear it. I'll be in my room." Aries got up and ran upstairs. Sagittarius and Leo followed.

Taurus started to doubt their decision. "They're pissed."

Virgo sighed. "They'll get over it."

"Why don't they understand that if they keep this up, the injuries will be worst than a broken arm?" asked Libra.

Cancer was starting to reconsider. "Maybe we're being a little harsh."

Capricorn looked at Cancer. "They wanted to chuck a ball of sodium in the pond over there last week."

"And they saw nothing wrong with it," added Aquarius

"Wait what happens if sodium touches water?" asked Gemini.

"Bad things," replied Pisces.

"How were they going to get sodium?" asked Scorpio.

Pisces shrugged. "They have their ways."

"How do you know that?" asked Aquarius. Pisces kept quiet.

Capricorn wanted to call this plan off. He didn't want to lock them in the house but everyone else convinced them it was for their own good. Capricorn wasn't so sure anymore. "We should be worried about them."

"So we're going through with locking them in the house for a while?" asked Taurus.

Virgo nodded. "Yeah. It's for their own good."