Split up

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Anne walked over to her office, took Aquarius and dragged her down the hallway. She pushed her in front of Leo's room. He looked up and saw Aquarius tied up.

"Leave her alone!" yelled Leo.

"What's going on?" asked Libra.

"You asshole!" screamed Leo. Anne smirked and paused in front of Libra's room. Libra charged at the door.

"ILL KILL YOU, YOU EVIL EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN!!! IF YOU HURT A HAIR ON HER HEAD I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU DON'T THINK I WON'T!" yelled Libra. Then Anne plucked a blue hair off her head and laughed as Libra's face was blood red and she was trying to break out through the bars. Then Anne tossed Aquarius into the second last room and took the tape off her mouth. After Anne left, Aquarius watched as Anne pressed a button and the handcuffs dropped to the floor.

"Who joined us?" asked Pegasus.

"Who's that? I can barely hear them, who ever you are you're too far away," said Aquarius.

"It's Aquarius. Aquarius that was Callie," said Leo.

"Callie?" asked Aquarius.

"PEGASUS!!! NOT CALLIE!" screamed Pegasus.

"Whatever," said Aquarius.

***

"So where are we going?" asked Taurus. Capricorn was driving with Aries in the passenger seat while Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Virgo and Sagittarius were in the back. Pisces and Scorpio were in the trunk.

"Why don't we go back home?" asked Gemini.

"Because the kidnapper might of suspected we were going back and installed cameras or microphones," said Capricorn.

"We could at least drop off Libra and Aquarius' stuff," said Cancer.

"Let's go back to the first hotel so we can get another car," suggested Scorpio who could be heard from the trunk.

"Then I'll search it for a tracking device," said Virgo.

"Yes! I'm tired of being stuck back here with too many people!" complained Sagittarius.

"It's not too bad," said Pisces.

"That's because you're with Scorpio," said Aries.

Scorpio grinned. "I make everything better!"

"Scorpio is right. We need another car," said Capricorn. Then he drove towards the hotel they ran away from a few days ago.

***

"You guys will make this so much easier if you tell us where the others are," said Anne.

"Well, I have no way of knowing where they are," said Libra.

"Me either," said Leo.

"They no doubt left the apartments," said Aquarius.

"You must have some idea where they're going," said Anne.

"Not really," lied Aquarius.

"The sooner I capture all of you, the sooner you get to know your purpose here," said Anne.