Confetti Fight

A/n: For the next twelve chapters after this one all the zodiacs will have a chapter written about them kind of like if it were their birth days. Also thanks its_kailanie for your idea about the zodiacs having their individual chapters and this is as close to them having birthdays as I could get

All twelve zodiacs were outside on the trampoline. Quinn and Sage were playing in the backyard.

"This is a bad idea. We can all barely fit on here!" said Virgo.

"Then we'll start with Virgo!" announced Capricorn.

"What?" asked Virgo.

Everyone but Virgo jumped and Virgo went flying straight up in the air. "Oh wow that was really fun."

"MY TURN!" screamed Leo. Then he got in a little ball. Everyone went around him and jumped up so when they landed they also sent Leo flying.

"I'm going next!" screamed Gemini.

"No I am!" demanded Scorpio.

"Too bad I said so first." Gemini stuck his tongue out.

Scorpio pushed Gemini."You can't go because you're on the ground and I'm already in the middle."

Everyone bounced Scorpio in the air, then Gemini.

"Hey. I'll try something when I go," smiled Pisces. Then she did a front flip midair when they bounced her. Cancer did the same thing for his turn.

"Let me try," said Taurus. Then when he was up in the air, he did a backflip.

"We're going to go together!" announced Libra. Then Libra and Aquarius held hands while they bounced up.

"We're going together as well," said Sagittarius. Then Aries and Sagittarius tried to do a front flip while holding hands in the air but failed and they both landed on Leo.

"I'll go next." Then everyone bounced Capricorn up, but when he tried to do a front flip, he went forward a bit too much and fell out of the trampoline.

"I TOLD YOU THE NET WAS USELESS!" Aries pointed to Virgo.

"Cap? You alright?" asked Aquarius who looked out of the trampoline.

"Yeah, he's faking dead," chuckled Sagittarius. Then she crawled out of the trampoline and kissed Capricorn. Capricorn opened his eyes and stopped faking dead to kiss Sagittarius back.

"What should we do now?" asked Taurus.

"I know. For the rest of this week we can have a special zodiac day for all of us. Is will be like a birthday and whoever's day it is has to leave so the others can bake a cake and plan a surprise," suggested Sagittarius.

"You just want a cake to yourself. But I do too so I can't blame you," said Virgo.

"Ooh I get a cake to myself? Sweet!" grinned Cancer.

"I like that idea," smiled Capricorn.

"And the others have to figure out something about whoever is the "birthday" boy or girl. Something that not everyone else knows," suggested Scorpio.

"Yeah. And we can start with me since we always do everything in zodiac order," said Pisces.

"I'm alright with that. Best for last," grinned Aries.

"So tomorrow will be Pisces' "birthday" and the day after that will be mine, then Cap's and so on," announced Aquarius.

"Yeah. Make sure to include candy for my birthday!" announced Cancer.