Sleep over

Aquarius was in her room when she thought of an idea. She texted Virgo and asked her to get everyone else in the living room. Virgo did do by pulling the fire alarm. Virgo found the others outside in their pyjamas, looking for signs of fire. She announced that she pulled he fire alarm by accident and brought everyone back inside.

A few minutes later, Aquarius walked in and everyone was there. "I have a great idea. Let's have a sleepover in the basement."

"O-M-G! And we can paint each other's nails!" said Leo sarcastically.

Libra gave Leo a weird look. "Sorry, girls only."

"Leo fits that description," muttered Aries.

"Sorry Aries looks like you can't come to their sleepover. Wait a minute, you're a girl? Wow I thought you were a dude this whole time," said Leo while laughing. 

"Fine we'll have our own sleepover," said Gemini. "Don't worry Aries, ours is guys only so you can come." Gemini and Leo high-fived. Aries glared at both of them.

"Anyway, the girls will take the first spare bed room and the guys will take the other spare bedroom," said Virgo.

Pisces furrowed her brow. "We have spare bedrooms? Somehow I forgot about those."

"Yes in the basement. They're huge," said Sagittarius.

Libra pumped her fist in the air. "Come on girlies, we're going shopping for tonight!"

Scorpio crossed his arms. "We're also going shopping."

"How? We're taking two cars," said Aquarius. All the girls ran off with three people in each car.

"Damn," said Taurus.

"This isn't over! promised Scorpio.

"If we hurry we'll beat them back and then maybe we can claim the first spare bedroom instead," suggested Capricorn.

"Why can't we claim it now?" asked Taurus.

Capricorn sighed. "Because they'll re-claim it when we return!"

"Then let's go!" cheered Cancer. In the garage, two of the three cars were missing. "Uh Scorpio? We can have two people in the front and three in the back, but where will the other go?"

"We have a trunk don't we?" asked Scorpio.

"THAT'S ILLEGAL!" yelled Capricorn.

"Relax, its only illegal if we get caught."

"Wrong!"

"I vote we make Capricorn get in the trunk," said Leo.

"Me too," agreed Taurus. Then Leo opened the trunk while Scorpio, Taurus, Cancer and Gemini picked up Capricorn and put him in.

"Guys stop! We're going to go to jail!" screamed Capricorn.

Cancer shrugged. "Blame the girls, they did this to us."

"Smart girls," said Taurus.

"Whatever, let's just go already. I bet the girls are already at the mall," said Gemini. Then everyone got in the car and they were about to drive when they realized something.

"Guys..." said Scorpio. "They took the keys."

***

The girls were on their way out of the mall with lots of bags and they were all drinking large smoothies.They were just outside the mall when two cabs came and let the guys out.