Capricorn's Secret Ingredient

Thanks for the idea where everyone's personality becomes the opposite C217903

A few zodiacs were in the living room.

"Mmm I smell cookies." Sagittarius sat up.

"I'm sitting right here, so it's not me," said Scorpio.

Aquarius face palmed. "You can bake cookies again. That fortune you received a week ago was only for that day."

Scorpio seemed lost in thought for a minute. "Oh right."

Leo looked around the room. "I think it's the earth signs baking."

"All three of them? That's odd..." said Sagittarius.

Libra and Aries walked into the house with both dogs. Libra took their leashes off while Aries gave Sage and Quinn treats.

"How was your walk?" asked Leo.

"It was great. Until an idiot started chasing us," frowned Aries.

"Aries shhhh! Gemini can hear you," hushed Libra.

Gemini walked into the house. "You have three seconds to run before I tickle you."

Aries ran back out the door. Sagittarius followed wanting to join the fun.

"Why is there screaming coming from the kitchen?" asked Cancer while him and Pisces walked into the living room.

Pisces gasped. "I smell cookies!"

"The earth signs are baking," replied Leo.

"Should I go check on them?" asked Libra.

"Probably not," replied Aquarius.

"Mmm I hope they're baking those cookies with candy in them," said Pisces.

Cancer laughed at a memory. "I hope this time they don't burn the cookies this time."

***

"And now we need to add some chocolate chips. Where are those?"

"Right here." Capricorn sprinkled a few chocolate chips on Taurus' head. 

"Don't waste good chocolate," scolded Virgo, taking a handful of chocolate chips and eating them. Then Taurus took the bag and poured in a few chocolate chips.

"What's this bottle?" asked Capricorn, holding up a bottle that he found in the cupboard.

"Huh? I've never seen it before." Virgo took it and read the label. "Vanilla syrup. For increasing the flavour of vanilla in baked treats such as cookies, cupcakes, banana bread, etc. Hmm this does look weird though."

Capricorn grinned and took the bottle back. "It will give the cookies a vanilla taste. We need to use this so I can beat Scorpio. He has a secret recipe and now his cookies are better than mine!"

Taurus chuckled. "Since when are you so competitive Cap? Sagittarius really is rubbing her personality off on you."

Virgo smiled. "I think it's cute how he's starting to become like her."

"Here, pass me the vanilla and I'll get a good look at it," ordered Taurus. Then he read the label."It doesn't say how much we need to use."

"Hmm... How about we make those cookies very vanilla." Capricorn poured in half the bottle.

Virgo stared at him with wide eyes. "Woah that's a lot."