April fools

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Aries woke up in the middle of the night and quietly walked downstairs. In the living room sat Gemini, Sagittarius and Scorpio as usual.

"Where's Leo?" asked Aries.

"He said he's on his own this year," replied Gemini.

"Okay, so you guys remember the deal. No pranking each other," said Scorpio.

"Okay now show me your ideas so I can approve of them," said Aries. Gemini, Scorpio and Sagittarius gave her a list of pranks they planned on doing.

"I came up with good ideas this year," said Scorpio.

"Your ideas are priceless," said Sagittarius. Then her and Gemini gave Scorpio a high five.

"Scorpio... Number five will get you life in prison," said Aries.

"What's on that list?" asked Gemini.

"Number seven could result in death and number twelve is too risky. Otherwise it's all good," said Aries handing Scorpio back his list. He ran up to his room to get the pranks ready.

"My turn," said Gemini.

"This is some of your best work," Aries nodded in approval. Then she gave Gemini back his list.

"Number three, ten and twenty five are my favourites," said Sagittarius. Aries burst out laughing.

"That's a good one!" Then they high fived. After a few minutes Aries gave back the list.

"What do you think?"

"You're a genius! Number ten is hilarious but illegal and number twenty will get all twelve of us life in prison like Scorpio," said Aries. Then they got ready for the big day.

***

Taurus woke up. He walked downstairs and saw Virgo on the sofa reading a book while covered in silly string. The he opened up the fridge and what he saw surprised him so much he screamed. Everything in the fridge had goggly eyes.

"Oh it's April fools!" said Taurus.

"Yup," Virgo walked into the kitchen.

"We should find out who's behind all this and prank them back. I think Aries and Scorpio are in on it for sure. Possible Sagittarius," Capricorn also walked into the kitchen.

"What did they do to you?" asked Virgo.

"Broke into my phone and changed the time, date and lock screen."

"Did you tell anyone your password?" asked Taurus.

"Of course not! That's why I'm a little creeped out," replied Capricorn.

"How do we figure out who it is?" asked Pisces while popping out of the cupboard.

"We need to put a bell on her!" said Taurus.

"Were you pranked?" asked Capricorn.

"Yeah. Someone put fake worms in my room,"
Said Pisces.

"So?" asked Taurus.

"Have you seen what a worm looks like up close?" asked Pisces.

"Umm no. How did you?" asked Capricorn.

"Scorpio searched it up on the Internet."

"We need to be on the lookout. These pranks are only going to get worst as the day goes on," said Virgo.

"Doesn't April fools end at-"

"Not in this house," said Virgo interrupting Pisces.

"We have to watch our backs for the whole day," said Capricorn with wide eyes.