Who's next?

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

A week later all the zodiacs were in the first apartment arguing over who has to get food. They were almost out of food and everyone was hungry.

"But whoever goes could easily get kidnapped," said Virgo.

"That's why no one wants to go," said Gemini.

"I went last time so it's between the nine of you," said Taurus.

"I'm the leader so I say I don't have to go," said Aries.

"You can't do that!" said Scorpio.

Aries snapped her fingers. "Just did."

"Okay so it's between Gemini, me, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces," said Cancer.

"So I'll put names in a hat," said Aquarius. Then Pisces helped her cut out eight pieces of paper and wrote the names on them. Then Aquarius put her hand in the hat and picked a piece of paper. Everyone held their breath. Then Aquarius opened the paper.

"Sagittarius." Sagittarius' eyes were wide.

"W-What do we need?" asked Sagittarius. Then Virgo gave her a list. She took the list with shaking hands and slowly walked over to the door.

"WAIT! I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!!" screamed Capricorn. Then he took the list and ran out the door.

"CAP! No!" Then Sagittarius ran into the hallway but Capricorn was already gone.

***

Anne gave Pegasus and Libra a piece of bread and gave Leo a vanilla cake with icing and strawberries.

"OOH DESSERT!" screamed Leo.

"WHAT THE HECK?!? Why does he get dessert and we only get bread?" asked Libra.

"Because he's funny and you're not," said Anne.

"Hey, being kidnapped isn't so bad after all! Well it's still bad but not as bad as when we were kidnapped by Callie bear."

"Callie bear?" asked Anne.

"He gives everyone nicknames like that all the time," explained Libra.

"No one asked you," said Anne.

"I swear when I get out of here you'll be the first on my murder list," said Pegasus to Leo.

"Yay now I have another friend!" said Leo.

"Is he stupid or does he play dumb?" asked Pegasus.

"We honestly don't know," said Libra. "I think he just likes being annoying."

"Annoying? Me?" asked Leo with a dramatic gasp.

"Why are you doing this? What's the point of locking us up? You know we're the real zodiacs... So what?" asked Libra.

"Yes, you are the zodiacs. That's why I need to keep you all locked up. I'd explain why but I'd rather not," said Anne.

"Why can't you tell us?!? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!" said Leo.

"Why is she here then?" asked Libra.

"Because Pegasus knows too much. Naturally I'd kill her but I don't like blood or dead bodies," said Anne casually. Libra got ten times more scared of her. Then a man and a woman ran over to Anne.

"We found one," said the woman. Leo and Libra were holding their breath and were terrified that someone else got caught.

"Which one?" asked Anne.