Jobs

"Why do we even need to work?" asked Aquarius as she cleaned a table. Her and Capricorn started their new jobs as fast food employees today.

"Aries and Virgo had a genius idea again." Capricorn cleaned a table beside her.

"Aren't we rich?"

"Yeah but Virgo wants to keep it that way."

"Wait! Where does all the money come from if neither of us ever work?"

"I don't know... But that's a good question."

"I bet Aries knows, she was the first to move into the mansion."

A little girl walked in the restaurant with her family. She ran over to Aquarius. "Your hair is so pretty!"

"Thanks."

"Megan don't run off like that," warned the little girl's mom. "Sorry, she really likes the colour blue." Then the mom walked away with Megan. Aquarius smiled.

***

"I'm stuck working with four girls," said Leo. Following a strike, a large clothing store in the mall needed new employees. That's where Leo, Virgo, Aries, Sagittarius, and Libra now worked part-time. Today they manager called them all in for their first day out of training.

"You wanted to work at the clothing store," said Virgo.

"Yeah, but seeing the cute girls walk by is worth it!" said Leo for a joke.

Sagittarius sighed. "That's why he wanted to work here."

A fifteen-year old girl walked up to Leo. "Hi could you help me with something?"

"Uh... Sure," replied Leo.

"I want to try all this stuff on but I need the opinion of a guy when I walk out of the dressing room."

"I really can't-"

"Thanks!" The girl pulled Leo over to the dressing room area and pushed him on the bench outside. "Wait there!" She ran in the dressing room. All the other zodiacs were laughing, especially Libra.

"Poor Leo," said Aries.

"She had a big pile of stuff to try on," said Sagittarius. Then the girl came out of the dressing room.

Libra crossed her arms. "I can't wait to torment him about this."

"That was quick," said Virgo.

The girl wore a crop top and a short skirt. "What do you think?"

"That might look good in the summer... but I think that you need to wear more clothes since its winter," said Leo.

"What are you, my parent?"

"You asked for my advice!"

"Whatever." She went to try on another outfit.

Libra chuckled. "Who wants to bet crazy girl has a crush on Leo?"

"Me," said everyone else.

A guy wearing a black hoodie walked in. His hood covered his face."