Another Day In New York

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Gemini woke up to peace and quiet. He was confused and noticed the missing alarm clock in his room. He got up quietly so he wouldn't wake up Scorpio. Then in the living room, there was a pile of smashed alarm clocks and a note on the top.

Dear everyone else,

I hate alarm clocks. Finally we were able to wake up in peace. Although we will probably have to pay for breaking these alarms so I am now hiding from Virgo. If I'm not back before one thirty call the cops and tell them it was Virgo.

-You don't know who I am but I know who you are 😘

Gemini sighed. Aries. Definitely. Then Virgo walked out of her room and saw the pile of alarms and looked at Gemini.

"This is the work of Aries! Want to get some revenge?" asked Virgo.

"Sure," said Gemini.

"Just be back before one so we can go shopping," said Libra who walked out of her room.

"Don't worry. Murder doesn't take long." Then Virgo left. Libra looked at Gemini.

"Yeah I don't know what's gotten into her either," said Gemini. Then he left. Taurus and Cancer walked out of their room and sat on the couch. Taurus looked at the pile of alarms and smiled.

"What did you do?" asked Libra.

"What? Nothing!" replied Taurus.

"He's lying," said Cancer.

"No I'm not. It's just so funny what Aries did."

"How do you know it was Aries that smashed the alarms?" asked Libra.

"I didn't! I mean it's just something she would do and-" Taurus stopped talking as Scorpio walked out of his room.

"Hey Taurus. I see your plan worked," said Scorpio.

"Busted," said Cancer. Taurus threw a pillow at him.

"Want to tell us what you know or should we make you talk?" asked Libra.

"I vote we MAKE him talk," said Scorpio.

"Ooh! Sounds like fun," said Pisces who popped out from behind the couch.

"When the hell did she get there?" asked Scorpio.

"I snuck out here to eavesdrop. I learned a few tricks from Aries and Sagittarius. They love eavesdropping. Oops I said too much." Then Pisces hid behind the couch again.

"Anyway. How will you guys make me tell you what I know?" asked Taurus.

"Let's tickle him," said Leo who was under the coffee table.

"What the hell? Was he there the whole time?" asked Libra.

"No I teleported here," said Leo.

"I starting to actually consider the fact that you can teleport," said Libra.

"If anyone else is hiding or eavesdropping come out now," said Cancer. Sagittarius walked out of the closet.

"May I ask why the three of you were hiding?" asked Libra.

"Because I wanted to see if Taurus' plan worked," said Leo.

"I was hiding because I saw the alarms and I wanted to see Virgo's reaction," said Pisces.

"I went to look for something in the closet and fell asleep. You guys woke me up," said Sagittarius.

"What's going on?" asked Aquarius while walking out of her room.