Campfire

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

"It's so sunny outside!" announced Pisces while skipping around the house.

"Let's have a campfire," suggested Leo.

"Or a pool party," suggested Scorpio.

"Or a campfire since the water is way too cold for a pool party," said Capricorn.

"Yay campfire!" cheered Sagittarius.

"I'll go get the stuff at the shop," volunteered Taurus.

"I'll go too," said Virgo and Aquarius at the same time.

"I'll make sure these guys get the backyard ready," said Capricorn.

"I'll be in charge of the wood," said Scorpio.

"I'll help," said Cancer.

"I'll play war dragons," said Aries.

"I'll make sure Aries helps," said Gemini.

"Whatever let's just go already!" said Aquarius.

***

Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Capricorn and Pisces were still at the house. Aries, Gemini, Leo and Libra let everyone else clean up while they sat in the living room.

"Aha! I caught you guys on your phones and not helping," said Sagittarius.

"Like you're helping. You're probably just pretending to do something when Capricorn is watching," said Aries.

"Yeah, basically," said Sagittarius. Then Libra whispered something in Leo's ear and they ran downstairs into the basement.

"Wonder where they're going," said Gemini.

"Probably to make out or something," said Sagittarius. Then Virgo, Taurus and Aquarius got back from the shop with stuff.

"I see the people that never do anything are sitting on the couch as usual," said Virgo.

"I'm lazy. Deal with it," said Aries.

"Too lazy to go see which type of cheesecake we bought?" asked Aquarius.

"Cheesecake?" asked Aries jumping up.

"We always get cheesecake. How about something different next time?" asked Gemini. Everyone else stared at him like he was crazy. Especially Aries, Sagittarius and Virgo. "Or we could keep getting cheesecake." Everyone smiled.

***

A while later, the zodiacs were outside sitting by the fire pit. There were eleven chairs sitting around the fire since Leo accidentally broke his so he had to sit on Scorpio's lap. Pisces, Cancer and Libra kept whispering stuff about their OTP ScorpLeo so Scorpio thought of revenge for later.

"When can we roast marshmallows?" asked Leo.

"Later," replied Virgo.

"How much later?" asked Leo.

"When I say so," replied Virgo who was getting annoyed.

"BUT WHY CAN'T WE ROAST THEM NO-"

Then Gemini threw a marshmallow at Leo.

"I said no one gets marshmallows until later," said Virgo to Gemini. He threw a marshmallow at her too.

"I'm glad there's no mosquitos outside yet," said Pisces.

"I know right! They're so annoying!" said Aquarius.

"Who wants to see who can make the better s'more," asked Libra.

"Me!" said Cancer.

"I'll be the judge," said Taurus.

"I like it how we're all sitting by the campfire getting along peacefully," said Capricorn. They he looked over and saw Scorpio and Leo play fighting. He sighed. "Never mind." Aries smiled at Sagittarius. She returned her smile.

"Thinking what I'm thinking?" asked Aries. Sagittarius nodded. Then they started to sing.

"Let's gather around the campfire and sing our campfire song," sang Aries and Sagittarius. Then Leo joined in.

"Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song." Then everyone joined in and started singing along. Libra tried to cover Leo's mouth because he was trying to sing as loud and horrible as he could but he licked her hand so she pulled it away.

Afterwards, Aquarius brought out a speaker and plugged her phone in so they could listen to music. Cancer, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Pisces and Scorpio started dancing. Leo and Scorpio had a contest to see who was the worst dancer. Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Virgo and Capricorn were talking and telling funny stories about each other.

***

"Ugh, school tomorrow," complained Gemini.

"I can't wait! There's volleyball practice after school!" said Aries.

"And it's pizza day in the cafeteria," said Aquarius.

"Mmm... Pizza," said Leo licking his lips.

"Let's shoot some fireworks!" suggested Pisces.

"I'll get the fireworks," said Capricorn. Then Pisces skipped around singing the song firework.

"Someone get the cheesecake," said Virgo.

"Next time we're getting an ice cream cake instead," whispered Cancer to Gemini.

"Deal," said Gemini.

"The end of the school year is coming up," said Taurus.

"Then we'll have to write exams," said Libra.

"Does anyone even know what they're going to be when they grow up?" asked Scorpio.

"That's a random question," said Libra .

"I'm a random person," said Scorpio.

"I'm going to be a doctor," said Aries and Virgo at the same time.

"I think I want to be a vet," said Pisces.

"Me too," said Cancer.

"I have no idea but who cares because I'm still young," said Sagittarius pumping her fist in the air. For the rest of the night everyone kept talking and having fun.

***

The woman sat at her desk.

"What do you even want from the zodiacs?" asked Pegasus from her room cage.

"I should ask you the same thing. But I have my reasons for going after them," replied the woman.

"Then why am I here? Mom?"

"You're not actually my daughter," said the woman coldly.

"Then what should I call you? Because I've called you mom my whole life," said Pegasus.

"You may call me Anne. Or monster, whichever you prefer."

"I hope you know how much I hate you."

"You don't shut up do you? Don't you learn from your mistakes?"

"You will not torture me into shutting up you witch!"

"I'd teach you a lesson but I'm too tired." Then Anne walked over to her room. Her plans were almost ready. Only a few more days and the zodiacs will be hers.