Sick

It all started when Leo caught a cold. Then he accidentally make Libra sick. Libra accidentally make Virgo and Pisces sick. Pisces accidentally made Scorpio sick and Virgo accidentally made Taurus and Aries sick. Everyone was sick except for Gemini, Cancer, Aquarius, Sagittarius and Capricorn because they were smart and avoided the sick people. Everyone blamed Leo.

***

Virgo and Aries were on the sofa watching a movie with their own boxes of tissues.

"Gemini!" shouted Aries. Gemini walked into the living room. "Can you get us another cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and another chocolate bar please?"

"I didn't know being sick makes you crave chocolate," said Gemini. Then he went into the kitchen.

"What are we going to do today?" asked Aries.

"How about get revenge on Leo for giving us this stupid cold," suggested Virgo.

"Ooh Virgo wants to get revenge?"

"I hate colds."

"I have an idea." Aries whispered something to Virgo.

"We could get arrested for that."

"I have another idea."

"That's actually a good idea."

"Should I run?" asked Leo who sat there the whole time. Leo had little elastic bands tied around random pieces of his hair. He also wore pink eyeshadow and mascara with bright pink lipstick.

"Someone beat us to the revenge," said Aries.

"What happened?" asked Virgo.

"Libra."

"Oh, Libra likes revenge too?" asked Aries.

Leo sighed. "She said she'd cry if I took the make up off and I don't want her to cry."

"Looks like she's using one of Pisces' tricks," said Virgo.

"What?" asked Leo.

"NOTHING!" said Virgo and Aries at the same time.

Gemini returned with the hot chocolate and chocolate bars.

"For me? Thanks so much Gemmi," said Leo.

"Nice... Clown costume I guess. The hot chocolate is for Aries and Virgo."

Leo batted his eyelashes. "Pretty please?"

Gemini laughed. "You can't make a puppy face with all that ugly make up."

"Excuse you, I'm fabulous!" said Leo.

"Make up isn't ugly," said Virgo.

Aries shook her head. "On Leo, it is."

***

Scorpio, Pisces, Libra, and Taurus were in the basement playing games on their phones while wrapped up in blankets.

"We can't do anything because we're sick!" said Pisces.

Taurus shrugged. "At least we're missing school."

"Sag, Cap, Gemini, Aqua and Cancer aren't sick but they're staying home as well," said Libra.

Scorpio's sighed. "That's because Leo exaggerated and told the principal that we were dying of a highly contagious disease."

"I hope he didn't believe that," said Pisces.

Libra rolled her eyes. "He probably didn't."

"So who wants to play minecraft?" asked Taurus.

"Not really in the mood," said Scorpio. "Let's listen to some music."