Florida part 3

It's been a few days since the day at the water park. Virgo was still ignoring Capricorn. There was only a few days left of the vacation. So far they went to more amusement parks, they spent a day shopping (Scorpio did not like this idea but almost everyone else did) and they went to another water park.

  Aries ended up literally dragging Virgo on the tower to terror and Leo did the same thing with Libra. Then Aries bought the photo because she was smiling while Virgo's eyes looked like they were popping out of her head and her mouth was wide open. Libra looked like she was going to throw up.

Today everyone went to swim with the dolphins and other sea creatures. Leo was complaining about how he didn't want to get eaten by sharks but Virgo explained how those sharks can't bite people. The place that they are going to has a huge pool full of sharks that don't bite, fish, manta rays and sting rays with their stingers clipped (this does not hurt the animals).

There's also a special area for dolphins and a trail that led into a forest area where you could go on a walk when you got tired of swimming and see different types of birds.  There were a few areas where you could swim without a wet suit, but there weren't any sea creatures in those areas.

***

After everyone arrived, all the zodiacs put on wet suits, goggles, and snorkelers. Then they started swimming in a massive pond full of sea animals.

  In the water, Leo kept trying to chase the fish; Virgo, Libra, Aquarius, Cancer, Capricorn, and Sagittarius were just floating around and watching the sea creatures as they swam by; Pisces kept forgetting that she was wearing a snorkel and dived underwater, filling her mouth with water; Aries kept following the sting rays and manta rays and Gemini, Scorpio and Taurus followed the sharks. After an hour or two of swimming, everyone decided to take a break except for Pisces and Scorpio. They wanted to swim for longer and Taurus had to drag them away from the fish.

***

After removing their wet suits and returning the snorkelers, the zodiacs went to eat lunch. After everyone ate, Virgo kept saying that everyone should wait half an hour before swimming but Leo lead everyone else over to the wetsuits so they could swim with the dolphins. Virgo eventually gave up and went over to get a wetsuit like everyone else.

***

In the water, there were dolphin trainers who explained how to swim with the dolphins. Afterwards, they let the zodiacs swim with the dolphins. Some of the dolphins were difficult to swim with because they swam so fast and dove underwater, but others were very friendly and loved the attention they received.

After an hour, the zodiacs decided to go for a walk in the forest area. They returned their wet suits and walked around in their swim suits.

The forest had many tall trees and plants. Many birds flew around, while others walked around on the ground. A parrot landed on Libra's head at one point, which made everyone laugh.

"So... How's life?" asked Pisces. Everyone looked at Pisces with confused expressions. "I'm trying to start a conversation, we barely spoke all day."

"I don't want to talk much," said Virgo.

Leo decided whether or not he wanted to stir the pot. He eventually decided he would. "You love talking."

"Not anymore, somethings just don't last forever."

Capricorn sighed and stopped walking. "Look Virgo, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was ditching you but please talk to me. We used to be such good friends, remember?"