Truth or Dare part 2

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

"I'm so fabulous that this will be awesome," said Leo. Cancer looked like he was going to faint.

"Someone's nervous," said Scorpio.

"Shut up, you used to be just as nervous as me!" said Cancer.

"Wait that's right, Scorpio used to be shy but now he's not," said Pisces.

"Why is that?" asked Capricorn. Scorpio sat there silent.

"I guess we'll never know," said Virgo.

"...Damn right you won't," said Scorpio.

"So... What's the next dare?" asked Capricorn.

"Nice try. Capri has to sing!" said Sagittarius.

***

The girls sat down in the chairs. The workers watched them with earplugs in their ears because of Leo's performance. Then the guys started singing. Leo, Gemini, Taurus and Scorpio were doing a big performance and singing as loud as they could while occasionally doing tricks. Cancer and Capricorn were behind them singing lower then the others. Gemini tried to do a backflip but landed on Leo who was shaking his hips. The girls laughed.

"This is too funny," said Aries.

***

"Okay I'm glad that's done with. What's next?" asked Capricorn as they walked into the hotel room.

"Gemini has to play Neko Atsume for 30 minutes," said Aquarius. Then Pisces handed him her phone and got on the app Neko Atsume.

"This will be the only exception to the "no phones" dare," said Capricorn.

"I just need to watch a few fat cats for half an hour. No problem," said Gemini.

"They. Are. NOT. Fat," said Pisces.

"You called them fat earlier!" said Scorpio.

"This is stupid." Then everyone did something else while Gemini watched the cats for half an hour.

***

"Your half an hour is up," said Virgo.

"Thank god. I'm so bored," said Gemini.

"This next dare won't make you bored. Everyone has to choose someone to kiss and then we all have to yell "Happy new year!"" said Aquarius.

"Libra, I think your friends want us to get kicked out of the hotel with these dares," said Virgo.

***

"What are they doing this time?" asked one of the workers.

"They're actually pretty entertaining," said the other.

Then all the zodiacs kissed the person they were dating and yelled "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

"Should I call the hospital?" asked the worker.