Aquarius Day

Aquarius P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm clock. Today's my special day. Pisces seemed to enjoy her day yesterday so I hope I get to have fun too!

  I wonder what the others will figure out about me? I'm kind of a mysterious person so good luck with that. What if they figure out my hair colour? I must not let them know if it's blue or not. It's too fun to keep them guessing. Or maybe I could lead them to believe that I'm bald and this is just a wig. That would be interesting.

After taking a shower and drying my hair, I picked out a nice shirt, jeans and boots that I borrowed from Libra. It doesn't hurt to dress up a bit, especially on my special day.

Yesterday, we made Pisces breakfast so I walked into the dinning room and frowned at the empty table in the dinning room. I thought they were going to make me breakfast since they did for Pisces... Oh well. Then I walked back into the kitchen to see Cancer standing there.

"Just kidding." Cancer put a plate/bowl of my favourite breakfast on the table. Then he kissed me on the forehead and left.

***

Everyone went to the mall to buy me a gift, so I decided to take Sage and Quinn for a walk after eating breakfast. I got their leashes and walked out the door. Quinn jumped up and excitedly ran around me wrapping the leash around my legs while Sage sat on the front step and refused to move. I sighed and went back inside. Then I returned with Taurus' sunglasses, put them on Sage and then he happily jumped up and started walking. Quinn was really quiet when we first got him but now he barks at everything. He's so cute but his bark is very high pitched.

When I got back from my walk, I walked into the kitchen to get two treats for Sage and Quinn, when I saw Leo wearing a blonde wig and pink dress sitting inside a see through box. At this point I'm not even surprised.

"Okay. What am I seeing right now?"

"I am a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world." He spoke in a monotone voice. Then he held up a Barbie and started brushing her hair. Not wanting to know what was going on, I got the treats, walked back into the living room and fed them to Sage and Quinn. Then I heard Sagittarius and Aries laughing in the kitchen. They were probably behind the whole Barbie Leo thing. Go figure.

"Hey, Aqua's here!" screamed Cancer as he ran over and gave me a big hug. I hugged him back. He's always so warm and cuddly. Especially since he always wears oversized hoodies and looked so cute wearing them. Then Pisces and Scorpio came through the door. Pisces was sitting on Scorpio's shoulders giggling at something.

"We have your gift here." Scorpio held up a bag.

"Oh. I'll go upstairs then." Then I started to walk upstairs.

"Is she gone?" asked Libra.

"Yes now HURRY!" urged Pisces.

"Why don't you help us?" asked Gemini.

"We don't need her help, we've got this on our own," said Virgo.

"WHAT THE HELL?" screamed Capricorn.

"HI! IM BARBIE! You can brush my hair or undress me anywhere~"

Taurus sighed. "Okay. Let's just... let's ignore Leo then."

"That's not even how the song goes," groaned Scorpio.

"I bet that's the version Scorpio likes the best!" said Gemini. After that I decided to go to my room and stop eavesdropping. 

***

"AQUA! THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE! RUN!!!!! SAVE YOURSELF! WE'RE ALL SUFFOCATING TO *cough* *couch* DEATH," screamed Sagittarius.