Backstories part 2

Libra:

I hate it here.  The orphanage that I'm in isn't a bad place, but I don't like being one of the lonely kids that no one cares about. Tilly, the girl that runs the orphanage takes me shopping every week, so I guess I like that. Some of the girls here let me play with their hair.

***

I walked downstairs to eat when I noticed the empty seat beside me.

"Where's Virgo?"

"Gone," said Alexandrea. Alexandrea was one of Virgo's room mates.

"Gone? How?"

"She left a note on Tilly's desk saying she found a place to live." That's rather odd. I finished eating my slice of pizza and went back up to my room.

I went in the washroom and changed into a pair of pyjamas. When I walked back into my room, I noticed Leah was there too. Leah has long brown hair in ringlets and green eyes. She's my roommate.

"Are you going to eat this?" asked Leah while holding up a pack of skittles.

"How'd you find that?"

"I know where you keep your hidden candy."

"Whatever, you can have the skittles but don't take anything else!"

"OKAY!"

I walked downstairs in the music room and started playing piano. I always liked music. I played for a while then a boy walked in the room. His hood covered his face.

"You're really good," said the boy.

"Thanks."

"I always loved art and music. Although I'm not very good at either."

"Who are you? I can't see your face under your hoodie."

He didn't answer me. I got up and got ready to go, when I noticed he was gone. How mysterious.

***

I was painting Leah's nails when someone knocked on the door.

"Libra?" asked Tilly.

"What?"

"There's two people that want to see you."

I jumped up."I'll finish your nails later." I ran downstairs. Maybe there's people here that want to adopt me!

When I got down there a guy with red hair and a guy with brown hair stood there. Taurus and Cancer from my class. What are they doing here? It's dark outside and it's a school night.

"What's going on?"

"Follow us," said Cancer. They walked outside. I followed them.

"You're probably not going to believe us," said Taurus.

"She might. We all got that feeling that told us it was true," said Cancer.

"What is it?"

Taurus explained everything how I'm the zodiac Libra and they're zodiacs too.

"And how am I supposed to believe you?" I asked them although I think they're telling the truth.

"It's hard to explain. Some weird thing happens where we all feel like the story is true," said Cancer. I did feel that way. It's like I know what they're saying is real. What's going on?

"So how do you-"

"We know because Ophiuchus told Aries and Aries told us," explained Taurus.

"Ask Virgo. She'll tell you," said Cancer.