Detention

All twelve zodiacs were sitting in the classroom. It was a week after pyjama day. They were waiting for the principal to come.

Leo smirked at Libra who sat beside him. "I wonder how Libra got detention."

"I just want to go home," said Pisces miserably.

Cancer drew tornados on his notebook. "I want to bake cookies. For some reason now I want cookies."

"Me too. Let's bake some later," suggested Aquarius.

Gemini rolled his eyes. "We get in trouble for being late and the principal is late. Such a hypocrite."

"This is stupid. I'm not even a bad kid," said Libra.

Scorpio drummed a pencil against the desk. "This place is hell when we're here. Now we're stuck here after school too."

"It's only an hour," said Virgo, trying to be positive.

"Want some chocolate?" asked Sagittarius.

"Sure," replied Aries. Sagittarius tossed her a pack of (Canadian) smarties. Then the principal walked through the door. His name was Bobby, but everyone called him Bob.

"I'm not surprised to see some of you here." He looked mostly at Leo. "But others I'd never expect to be here."

"It wasn't my fault-"

"I don't care if it was your fault or not," said Bob interrupting Virgo. He sat down at his desk. "Who wants to tell their story first?" Nobody spoke. The Bob sighed.

"I volunteer Libra," said Leo.

"Okay perfect. We'll start with you Leo."

Libra laughed.

"I snuck Oreos in class and ate them," said Leo.

"And?" asked Bob.

"And she told me to put my Oreos away so I politely refused."

"You threw one at her, then you yelled NO ONE TAKES MY OREOS!!! And hissed at her," said Taurus.

"Is it me or do the students get crazier every year?" asked Bob talking to himself.

"It's just you. You're old so you should let us out of here and rest," said Gemini.

"Why are you here Gemini?"

Gemini blushed and refused to speak.

"The janitor caught him and Aries making out in the janitor's closet," said Leo. Aries punched him.

"Oh... I assume that's why you're here too," said Bob.

"Nope. I ran away before the janitor could see who else was there," said Aries.

"Then why are you here?"

"The teacher told us to create a monster. She made the mistake of letting us be as creative as we wanted," explained Aries.

"And?"

Aries handed him her assignment. It was a rainbow unicorn with sharp teeth, red eyes and it was breathing fire and its feet were covered in blood. "We were told to name our monster after something similar to it. So I named it after our teacher."

Sagittarius shrugged. "She wasn't wrong."

"Why are you here? Late for class again?" asked Bob.

"How rude. Why would you assume that? I got in trouble for pranking the teacher," said Sagittarius.

"Glue on her chair again?"

"No."

"Water above the door?"