It's real name

"You're going to help us escape?" asked Libra.

"How do we know this isn't a trick?" asked Aquarius.

"You can choose to believe me if you want or not. Doesn't matter to me because I'm not the one that will slowly starve to death in a cage and get their soul absorbed."

"But why will you betray your twin sister for us?" asked Cancer.

Pisces looked at It. "You don't even know us."

"Yeah, but it's time Anne learned what death feels like."

"OHHHHHHHH! SHE'S GOING TO BETRAY HER SISTER!!!" screamed Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.

Capricorn pointed to the fire signs. "Next time I see Ophiuchus, I'm asking if those three are secretly triplets."

"But how will we kill her? Do you have the power to do that?" asked Virgo.

"No. I can physically hurt people but I can't kill them, just like I can also heal people but I can't revive someone who's already dead."

"So you need our help to kill Anne?" asked Taurus.

"Exactly."

Gemini smiled. "Hey! Maybe we can all be friends when we get out of here."

"I don't think so."

"Why not?" asked Scorpio.

"Because you won't want to be my friend."

"Why not?" asked Aquarius.

"Because I no longer have an actual body. I'm a ghost."

Leo jumped back and hid behind Libra. "Wait WHAT?"

"You're a ghost? Ghosts are so cool," said Aries.

Sagittarius smirked. "I think I know who you are." Then It walked through the bars and sat down in the middle of the cage.

"Who is she Sag?" asked Capricorn.

"Maybe this will help." Then It stood up and her hair instantly grew long and red while her eyes became once again stunning.

"OPHIUCHUS!!!" screamed Taurus and Sagittarius.

"Ophi? Is that really you?" asked Aries.

"Yes it's me. You've grown so much since I last saw you, Aries."

"So that's how Anne can control people," said Taurus.

"Did you put Scorpio's phone password in my dream?" asked Cancer.

"Yes I did."

"Wait how can you do that? Changing your appearance and stuff?" asked Libra.

"I'm a ghost. I can make myself look anyway I want."

Aquarius nodded. "That's why the guards all say she looks different."

"That makes sense," said Aries.

"Ophiuhus will you marry me?" asked Gemini for a joke. Aries punched him.

"Sorry Gem, but you have a girlfriend. That and I don't like guys."

"OHHHHHHHH!" screamed Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.

Pisces gasped. "Wait! Anne didn't tell us why Pegasus has pink hair."

Capricorn's eyes widened."That's right!"

"Once she realized who she really was, her appearance changed to look how she's really supposed to look. It's pretty complicated so I'm not going to explain it all."

Scorpio sighed. "It's too bad, we could of all been great friends."

"So... Do you have a plan for killing Anne?" asked Sagittarius.

"Not right now. But I do have a plan for letting you guys escape."

"LEO! YOUR KNIFE!" screamed Libra.

Leo panicked. "Oh no I forgot it!"

"Leo!" Everyone facepalmed.

"Just kidding." Leo pulled a knife out of his jacket.

"When did you get that?" asked Cancer.

Leo shrugged. "A while ago."

"Wait. So if Anne's your twin, she's also a constellation?" asked Capricorn.

"Yeah," replied Ophiuchus.

Libra crossed her arms. "And she was being all rude and saying we weren't like her."

Leo rolled his eyes. "What a hypocrite."

"So... When are we going to escape?" asked Virgo.

"Can we go soon?" asked Scorpio.

"Yeah but I'll need to explain the plan to you guys. As soon as you get out of this cage you'll have targets on your backs and there's only so much I can do to help you."

"Will you stay after we escape?" asked Aquarius.

"For a while, but then I'll go back up to the sky." Ophiuchus looked like there was something she wanted to say but she decided against it.

"Wait, if we get out of this cage... Will the guards shoot to kill?" asked Pisces.

"Yes they will." Everyone looked horrified. "I can take care of a couple guards at a time but you'll have to be fast and quiet."

"So we all might not make it out of here?" asked Capricorn who was horrified.

"If you all listen to what I tell you, you'll be fine. However, if you don't listen to me I won't be able to protect you."

"Just listen to what she says... How hard can it be?" asked Gemini.

"Says the guy that never listens," muttered Taurus.

"We'll be fine." Cancer smiled reassuringly.

"Yeah. We're getting out of here. By the way I call first shower!" demanded Aquarius.

Sagittarius smiled. "I can't wait to eat decent food and wear decent clothes."

Taurus elbowed her. "Just try not to get drunk again."  Sagittarius glared at him. Capricorn also glared at Taurus for insulting Sagittarius.

"I'll go check on Anne. Be ready to get up and run in the morning." Then Ophiuchus walked through the bars.

Cancer pumped his fist in the air. "I can't believe it. We're finally getting out of here."

"I know right. We might finally get our long awaited freedom!"  Pisces grinned.

"Don't get your hopes up too high. We'll never be safe as long as Anne is alive," muttered Scorpio.

"I just hope Ophiuchus has a plan. Because I don't know if I can kill Anne myself as much as I'd like to," said Gemini.

Libra bit her lip. "Maybe Ophiuchus will weaken her so one of us can do the killing."

Aquarius closed her eyes. She didn't want to imagine having to kill someone. "The thought of killing someone is a scary thought."

Taurus sighed. "But it needs to be done one way or another. It's her life or ours."

Virgo nodded. "Taurus is right."

"I just hope we don't get shot. Ophiuchus said they're shooting to kill."  Sagittarius tried to hide her fear.

"Don't worry Sag, I won't let them hurt you." Capricorn hugged her.

"We're not letting anyone hurt anyone. We'll listen to Ophiuchus and we'll get through this!" Aries spoke calmly and confidently, despite being terrified herself.

Leo grinned. "Yeah! And then when we escape I can become the new leader of the zodiacs!" Everyone glared at him, especially Aries. "Just kidding guys!"

"Come on let's just get to sleep," suggested Aquarius.

Libra started to sing and she held a hand over Leo's mouth so he couldn't join in. After listening to Libra, everyone fell asleep.