Halloween

Libra, Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer and Capricorn were in the living room. The girls were helping Scorpio with his costume while Cancer and Capricorn sat back and laughed.

"I can't wait for tonight!" announced Pisces.

"Aren't we a little old to go trick-or-treating?" asked Scorpio.

Libra sprayed pink colour in Scorpio's hair. "Do you want free candy or not?"

"I guess, but seriously why am I wearing this costume?" asked Scorpio.

"It's not that bad," said Cancer who was laughing.

"Yeah... It's not..." Then Capricorn and Cancer started laughing like crazy. Pisces sprinkled sparkles in Scorpio's hair.

"HEY! We agreed NO sparkles."

"Too bad," said Libra.

"You do realize I can just take this costume off right?" asked Scorpio.

"No, don't!" demanded Pisces.

"Why not?"

"We put a lot of hard work into this costume. If you take it off I'll... cry," said Pisces.

"You won't-" Pisces started fake crying. "Okay, okay! I won't take it off please stop crying."

"Promise?" asked Cancer.

"Ugh fine."

"Okay!" said Pisces cheerfully.

"Remind me why I'm wearing this costume again?" asked Scorpio.

"Revenge for scaring the crap out of us the other night when we told ghost stories," replied Capricorn.

"Now you can't scare anyone because you're a fluffy little ball of fluff!" said Cancer.

"Almost done?" asked Scorpio. Then Libra added one more detail.

"There, you're finished," said Pisces.

Scorpio went over to the wall and looked into a full-length mirror. He was wearing a pink unicorn costume with stars drawn on his cheeks and glitter in his pink hair. He was also wearing a rainbow unicorn horn that lit up. They even gave him pink sparkly eyeshadow and mascara.

"I hate this."

"You look so pretty," said Cancer who was still laughing.

Capricorn walked over to Scorpio. "Smile." He took a photo.

"GIVE ME THAT PHONE!!!" Scorpio chased Capricorn around the house. Then they heard a high-pitched scream from the basement. Then a bunch of laughter.

"Cancer, go tell them in the basement to stop watching horror movies and come get their costumed ready," ordered Libra.

***

Pisces, Libra, Sagittarius and Capricorn were waiting downstairs for everyone to finish changing into their costumes. Leo walked downstairs. He wore a monster costume.

"So you're a monster?" asked Sagittarius.

"Nope!" replied Leo.

"Then what are you?" asked Capricorn.

"Libra." Everyone laughed except for Libra.

"Haha very funny," said Libra sarcastically.

Leo looked at Pisces with a puzzled expression. "Why are the four of you wearing the same costume?"

"They're not the same! The costumes are different colours. I'm a water fairy, Libra is an air fairy, Sagittarius is a fire fairy, and Capricorn is an earth fairy," explained Pisces.