Why does everyone keep leaving?

"Everything is so quiet now." Aries was reading one of Virgo's books in the living room.

"I know right!" Libra was also reading one of Virgo's books.

"Hey guys. Where's the good chapter? The one where they fu-"

"Give me that." Libra took the book out of Leo's hands.

Aquarius and Cancer walked downstairs with suitcases.

"Oh come on!" complained Gemini.

"You guys are leaving too?" asked Scorpio.

Aquarius smiled. "Yes we are."

"But Cancer!" whined Pisces.

Cancer sighed. "Sorry Pi. I have to go but we'll always be good friends."

"Promise you'll text me!"

"I will."

"Are you guys going to be together?" asked Gemini.

Aquarius nodded. "We are going to the same university so that means we will be sharing an apartment!"

"I hate having to leave you guys but I'm also kind of excited," admitted Cancer.

"So I suppose you guys want to say good bye." Then everyone gave them a big hug.

"Bye Aquarius. I'll miss you so much!" said Libra.

Aquarius sighed. "I'll miss you too. We'll have to plan spa days."

"Count me in!" shouted Aries.

Libra laughed. "You'll always be one of my best friends Aqua."

"You too, Libra. I'll tell you all about the new city when we get there alright?"

"Okay."

Leo looked around. "Now there's only six of us left."

"Wow half of us are already gone," noted Gemini.

"We'll see you guys again soon, I'm sure," promised Scorpio.

"Bye." Aquarius waved to everyone. Then they walked outside and put their stuff in the taxi.

"Big family you guys have there huh?" asked the taxi driver.

"What do you mean?" asked Cancer.

"I drove four others from this house to the airport within these last two days."

"Oh right. Yeah, you see we're all twins. Well not twins... but there are twelve of us and we were all born around the same time," replied Aquarius. That's close enough to the truth.

"Oh wow. Must be a blessing and a curse."

"You don't even know," muttered Cancer. Then they drove off to the airport.

***

"I still can't believe everyone else is gone." Pisces was lying down on the floor for no reason what so ever.

"It feels like we're getting picked off one by one like when we were kidnapped," chuckled Leo.

Gemini threw a pillow at him. "Dude did you have to bring that up?"

Aries crossed her arms. "Wasn't Aquarius the one that said no more leaving until the rest of us leave?"

Scorpio shrugged. "She probably changed her mind."

"But the university that they're going to is a five hour flight away from us," said Libra.

"At least they'll be together," said Gemini.

Aries sighed. "I kind of want to leave just because Sagittarius and Virgo are gone."

Scorpio shook his head. "Guys we shouldn't all leave at once. Seriously, there's around five days left until we have to go."

"Yeah. If someone leaves tomorrow then they'll... they'll be kicked from the group chat!" declared Leo.

Pisces smirked. "Oh no anything but that!"

Gemini looked up from his phone. "Hey guys. Speaking of the group chat Sagittarius just sent us all a text." Then they all checked their phones. On the group chat Sagittarius sent a few photos of the ring on her finger.

"OH MY GOD THEY GOT ENGAGED!!!" squealed Libra.

Pisces quickly grabbed her phone off the coffee table to check. "What? This feels like it's way too soon."

Leo smiled. "I know but at least they're happy together."

"It makes sense. It's not like they were going to marry anyone else other then each other," shrugged Scorpio.

"That's such a nice ring," gasped Libra.

"My best friend is engaged! My best friend is engaged~" sang Aries.

"Lucky them. Maybe moving out wasn't so bad for them after all," said Gemini.

***

Aquarius and Cancer payed the taxi driver and got their luggage out of the trunk.

"Quick! We're going to be late!" shrieked Cancer.

"Relax we still have- shit RUN!" Then they both ran in the airport.

***

"That was close," sighed Cancer. Him and Aquarius were sitting on the plane.

"I know right." They waited for the plane to start taking off.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen. We would like to announce that this airline has some of the best pilots and flight attendants in history. Unfortunately, none of them are on this flight so we'll do the safety performance thing and then we'll try not to crash the plane."

Cancer's eyes widened. "WHAT?!?"

"Aww calm down. They're joking."

"Haha... haha... hah."

"Oh that's right you're nervous on airplanes."

"Yeah. Kind of."

"Want me to hold your hand again like last time?"

"Yeah that will help." They held hands as the plane started moving.

***

Taurus was watching tv in his new apartment. He was starting to miss Virgo but at least he'll get to see her again soon. She was supposed to come visit today. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Jut in time." Taurus as he got up and opened the door. Virgo stood there with a bouquet of flowers.

"Surprise!"

"It's not a surprise if I knew you were coming. But thank you for the beautiful flowers." Then he found a vase to put the flowers in. He put the vase of flowers on the coffee table in the living room and then walked back over to Virgo.

"Don't ruin the moment." Virgo jumped into Taurus' arms and started kissing him.

"Did you know Cap and Sag are engaged?" asked Taurus while breaking the kiss.

"Yeah I saw. Lucky them, am I right?"

"Trying to give me any ideas?"

"Maybe."

"Well good news for you." Taurus put Virgo down. Virgo watched excitedly as Taurus pulled a small box out of his pocket. He opened it to reveal a ring.

"Virgo-"

"YES!"

"Well that was quick." Taurus slid the ring on Virgo's finger. Virgo stared in amazement at the beautiful ring on her finger.

"We need to celebrate."

"There's a nice restaurant about ten minutes from here."

"Perfect."