Zodiacs reunited

Cancer, Taurus and Sagittarius got up and got ready. No one could hide how anxious they were and everyone kept exchanging nervous glances as they ate some food, packed weapons and repeated the plan in their heads. This had to work. It had to. Because if it didn't... No one could predict or even think about what was going to happen.

"Ready?" asked Cancer who's voice cracked a bit from all his nervousness.

Sagittarius growled. "OKAY THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW!"

"What?" asked Taurus.

"Stop being so nervous! The plan works or it doesn't, we succeed or we fail, or break free or get locked up. We can't change the final result of our plan so let's just go along with it. No matter what happens we'll all be together again and no matter what we'll be fine so we need to cut this nervous crap out. Stop worrying or we'll screw up and that won't help anyone. Let's march in there and let's rescue our friends." Cancer and Taurus clapped.

Cancer nodded in approval. "Good speech."

"Let's go, or we'll miss our chance," said Taurus. Then the bell rang and they sprung into action.

***

Sagittarius snuck into the control room. It was her job to disable all cameras, microphones and alarms. As soon as she walked in, she knocked out the guard that was in there and took his weapons. Like all the other rooms, it was almost empty except for the table with papers and the many, many screens on the wall. She watched on the screens as Taurus and Cancer casually walked around without causing suspicion... yet.

Sagittarius sat back in a chair kicked her feet on the table in front of all the screens and grabbed the instructions. She was to shut everything down as soon as Taurus and Cancer got to the fifth floor. According to the instructions, she just had to press the green button. Sagittarius watched the screens again. They were on the fourth floor. She sat upright and drummed her fingers on the table waiting.

It was taking forever for Taurus and Cancer to get through the maze. Sagittarius was almost asleep when she saw two people run past on the screen she was staring at. It's them! Time to  do my part. Then she pressed the green button. All the screens turned black except for an extra large one in the middle.

Insert the four digit passcode to complete lockdown [] [] [] []

Sagittarius started at the four boxes below the message. What's the damn passcode? Damn this! Then Sagittarius randomly guessed a password.

The passcode incorrect. Please try again [] [] [] []

Sagittarius looked at those four boxes trying to figure out what four numbers belonged there, when an alarm went off. Shit! I need to shut this off NOW! She started to panic and press random numbers when a woman with long red hair and the most beautiful green eyes she'd ever seen appeared in the corner of her eye.

"The password is 5983."

"Thanks Ophiuchus." Sagittarius entered the four digits. Ophiuchus smiled and disappeared. Sagittarius pressed enter and a new message appeared on the screen.

Systems will begin shutdown in 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Lockdown complete. Systems will now shutdown.

All the screens shut off and the alarm stopped. Sagittarius let out a breath of relief when she turned around and saw ten guns pointed at her.

"You're too late. They'll come back for me." Then she pulled out her gun and ran for the door when a guard tackled her and tied her wrists. This will be over soon. Taurus and Cancer will come and save us all. Thought Sagittarius as the guards led her downstairs.