Well, That Backfired

*This chapter has yet to be edited*

Scorpio walked down the stairs proudly. He was only three sets of stairs away from Pisces. As he walked down the stairs, he saw a woman that looked like she was older than everyone else.

"Hello, what's your name?" purred the woman.

"Anne?" asked Scorpio.

"Did one of my little minions rat me out? When I find out who I'll make sure they get punished." So THAT'S why he drank the poison. Because death was better than facing her. Thought Scorpio.

"They escaped!" yelled Scorpio. Then he jumped at Anne and tried to knock her out. Anne grabbed his arms and took the gun from him.

"Nice try, unlike your last kidnapper I'm not stupid."

Scorpio kicked her and she let him go. "Neither am I."

"You're a fun little one aren't you?" Then Anne ran for Scorpio and he jumped out of the way. He pushed her down, sat on her back and took his gun back.

"HELP!" screamed Anne. A few bodyguards turned around and didn't know what to do.

"I'm going to knock you out now and take my friends home if you don't mind. We can do this the easy way or the hard way," whispered Scorpio in her ear.

Then Anne shook him off and pinned Scorpio to the ground. "You were a brave little one to come so close. Now, I'm going to lock you up with the rest of them IF YOU DON'T MIND."

Scorpio rolled over and jumped up. Anne got up and twisted Scorpio's arm behind his back with enough power that he fell to his knees. Scorpio used his free arm to punch Anne in the stomach. Her grip loosened on his arm and he broke free. Then Scorpio ran through Anne's underground maze of rooms and doors. He quickly ran around corners and he didn't stop. Not even when his lungs burned and he was ready to fall down. Then Scorpio looked back but Anne wasn't behind him so he started opening doors and checking inside for a set of stairs.

After a while, he found them and ran down. On one of the last stairs he tripped and landed right at Anne's feet.

"You're a hard one to catch. Your friends would of been proud." Then she quickly put an odd pair of handcuffs on his hands.

"Where are they? Is she hurt?" asked Scorpio.

"You'll see for yourself," said Anne. Scorpio stuck his foot out and tripped Anne. Then he kept running even with his hands behind his back. Scorpio ran around a corner when two hands grabbed his shoulders and something was thrown over his eyes.

***

"Hi. Have your seen our friend John?" asked Virgo showing a picture of Scorpio on her phone. Aries and Sagittarius started laughing. "What's so funny?"

"John," said Sagittarius. Virgo rolled her eyes.

"Yes I have, he was creating quite a scene outside earlier today. He ran off into the woods that way," said the girl.

"Okay, thanks," said Virgo. Then they started walking.

"How about we search for a few hours because we need to go to that cabin before it gets dark," said Aries.

"I wonder if the guys would make themselves useful and help search with us," said Virgo.

"SCORPIO!" called out Sagittarius. No answer.

"SCORPLEO IS MY NEW OTP!" called out Aries.

"If he heard you he definitely would have come running," said Sagittarius.