Sage

The next morning Gemini, Libra, Aquarius, Aries, Cancer and Leo were in the dog fort. Leo turned on some music from his phone.

"So, how long will we be out here for?" asked Leo.

"Until they accept Quinn," replied Libra.

"Aww, look at Cancer cuddling Aqua. I'm going to take a picture," joked Aries.

Gemini gave her a funny look. "That's weird."

Aries shrugged. "And I'm a weird person so it suits me."

Aquarius woke up and felt awkward being cuddled by Cancer with everyone else watching. "What's going on?"

"We're thinking of a way to get them to accept Quinn," replied Libra.

"Wait, they won't let us have a dog. As in one dog, right?" asked Gemini.

Cancer smiled. "I like the way you think."

"What? You're awake?" asked Leo.

"I was fake sleeping for the past hour."

"So you were cuddling Aquarius and pretending that you didn't notice for an hour?" asked Libra. Cancer blushed.

"Aww, his face is almost as red as his hair! Don't worry Cancer, I love you too." Aquarius kissed him on the forehead. Then they got up and went with Gemini's plan.

***

The other six zodiacs were in the living room.

"Let's tell the others they can come in now," announced Capricorn.

"Yes! Now the house is safe for the puppy!" cheered Sagittarius.

"They're not outside." Taurus walked into the living room.

"What do you mean?" asked Virgo.

"I mean the fort is empty and they're all gone. Including the dog."

"Oh no!" gasped Pisces.

"Maybe they went out for breakfast," suggested Scorpio.

"Wouldn't we notice them coming inside?" asked Capricorn.

"Oh yeah. Aqua was in here earlier," announced Pisces.

"What? Why didn't you tell us?" asked Virgo.

"Because she said not to tell the others. So I didn't."

"Ugh. Should we look for them?" asked Sagittarius.

Scorpio shook his head. "No, they'll come back."

"Did they already name the dog?" asked Virgo.

"When I was talking to Aqua earlier she said it's a boy and they named him Quinn," replied Pisces.

Scorpio tried not to smile. "Cute name."

"They all probably went for a walk. Let's get some lunch cooked for everyone for when they get back," suggested Capricorn.

"Um... They're back now." Taurus smirked at what he saw out the window.

"What?" asked Virgo.

"Nothing."

Sagittarius walked over and opened the door. The other six zodiacs stepped in the house except this time Leo was carrying a baby husky.

"AHHHHH TWO DOGS! Cap prepared the house so now we can let the dogs inside!" squealed Pisces.

"Why do we have a second dog?" asked Scorpio who was freaking out on the inside.

"Because, Cap wouldn't let us have a dog. So now we have two," replied Gemini.

Libra chuckled. "It was a pretty clever idea of you ask me."

"Wait, so now Quinn can come inside?" asked Aquarius.

"Yes," replied Virgo. Then Libra put Quinn down and he ran around. When Quinn came up to Pisces, she picked him and and gave him a big hug.

"So, what's the other dogs name?" asked Taurus.

"I picked him out!" announced Leo.

"His name is Sage," replied Aries.

"Sage?" asked Sagittarius.

"It was Aries' idea. She wouldn't give up on that name," said Cancer. Then Leo put Sage down and he ran over to Pisces who was now playing with both dogs.

"Oh wow, we finally have two dogs." Virgo smiled and petted Sage.

"Now we can take them for walks and stuff," smiled Aries.

"Yeah. And we can race them and see which dog is faster," cheered Sagittarius. Aries and Sagittarius high fived.

"No way! You're not racing these two little cuties." Pisces held the dogs defensively.

"Do we have a food bowl, a water bowl and some toys?" asked Gemini.

"Yeah. I bought all that yesterday," replied Capricorn.

"We already have a food bowl and water bowl for Quinn, so this all works out perfectly," said Libra.

"Yeah. But since we're the reason that we have two dogs now, us air signs get to make all the decisions about the dogs!" declared Aquarius.

Taurus shrugged. "Fine. That's fair."

"Pisces, let me see the dogs please," said Cancer.

"But they're too cute and fluffy," protested Pisces.

"Here." Scorpio took Quinn and gave him to Cancer. Scorpio found a dog toy and threw it. Sage ran off and came back wanting Scorpio to keep on throwing it.

Leo grinned. "This is great. We now have pets!"

"We need to take a bunch of photos with the dogs," announced Cancer.

"We're not becoming those crazy dog people that buy coats and boots for the dogs right?" asked Taurus.

"Aww why not?" asked Capricorn.

"Can we at least buy Quinn a bow?" asked Libra.

"He's a guy dog, and you want to put a bow on him?" asked Aquarius.

"Hey, boy dogs can wear bows too, not just girl dogs," announced Gemini.

"Yeah. Like how not just girls wear dresses." Scorpio glanced at Leo.

"In that case let's pick out a cute little bow," said Aquarius.

"Let's teach the dogs some tricks," suggested Capricorn.

"Yeah, let's teach Leo some tricks too," said Aries.

"We already have. Remember? Sit," ordered Sagittarius. Then Leo sat down and Sagittarius patted his head.

"Okay Sage just pooped. Who's cleaning it up?" asked Virgo.

"Not it." Cancer got down while touching his nose and kneeling on the ground. Then everyone else did the same except for Taurus.

"Ugh I hate the stupid nose touch thing." Taurus went to get stuff to clean it up. Everyone else laughed and continued playing with the dogs.