Helicopter ride

"What if something happens to them? Then it will be all my fault!" Virgo paced around in the living room of the mansion.

"It's okay Virgo. They're fine. They have amazing luck."

"Still. I know my decision to lock them up wasn't wrong but I still feel terrible about it."

"You're getting too stressed out. They're going to be fine."

"I know. But we have to think about something for when they come back."

"Yes they need some sort of punishment but maybe we shouldn't lock them in the house."

"You're right. Locking them in the house might of went a little too far after we just escaped from Anne not that long ago but they do need to learn to control their crazy sides."

"And we should think of a way to help them with that."

"Exactly. WAIT! I have an idea! I'll just be up in my room making plans okay? Okay!" Virgo ran upstairs.

"Whatever she has planned it has her really excited. I can't wait to see what she came up with," muttered Taurus to himself. Then Taurus decided to play some video games.

***

"Look at that sunset." Aries' eyes were glued to the window. Aries and Sagittarius were in the back of the helicopter because Leo beat them both to the seat next to the pilot. The pilot was actually one of Libra's many, many friends so she was glad to give the fire signs a ride.

"It's so pretty from up here." Sagittarius started out the window in amazement.

Leo smiled. "Yeah."

Sagittarius smiled sadly. "I'm starting to miss everyone else though."

Aries sighed. "Me too but let's just enjoy the rest of our ride."

Leo chuckled. "Too bad we're not going skydiving."

"I have a few parachutes and suits if you guys want to go skydiving," said the pilot.

"SERIOUSLY?!?" asked all three fire signs.

"Of course. Just don't tell Libra that it was my idea."

"Okay. I want to enjoy being up here a while longer. Maybe we can skydive tomorrow," suggested Aries.

Sagittarius nodded in agreement. "Sure. And we can call Cap, Libra and Gemini to get us."

"Okay. Great plan!" announced Leo. The helicopter kept flying for a while and it was now nighttime. The sky was clear and the stars were shinning bright.

"Woah look outside." Aries smiled at the stars.

Leo leaned against the window. "Yeah. The night sky and the stars."

"This is cool. I like being up here." Sagittarius smiled.

Aries chuckled. "I think I have to buy my own helicopter and learn how to fly one. Because this view is amazing."

"Well, we're constellations, so it makes sense that we like stars," said Sagittarius.

Leo grinned. "I want to learn how to fly a helicopter too!"

"No."  Aries and Sagittarius looked at each other. Leo flying a helicopter was a scary thought. Then everyone finished enjoying the view.

***

"You guys are mean!" Libra while stuck out her bottom lip and crossed her arms.

Capricorn shrugged. "Sad puppy eyes like that only work on Leo."