Last A/N

Hi guys. To be honest I can't believe this is all over. I had a lot of fun writing this book, so hopefully you guys really enjoyed reading it.

Editing in progress as of August 2020. If you've read this book before I've had a chance to edit all the chapters, I'm sorry.

Now that you're finished reading this book, here's a few other books written by me that you might want to check out:

Zodiac One Shots And Stories
This one is a book for one shots between the zodiacs. Editing currently in progress

Zodiac Adventures
A story very similar to this one, except way more hilarious, more crazy zodiacs, a better plot, basically an upgrade from the book

Genders: Aries (f), Taurus (f), Gemini (f), Cancer (f), Leo (m), Virgo (m), Libra (m), Scorpio (f), Sagittarius (m), Capricorn (f), Aquarius (m), Pisces (m)

Zodiac Trials
The zodiacs used to rule over their own kingdoms, but an incident was caused that made them go their separate ways

Genders: there is one zodiacs for each gender, but Aries (f), Taurus (f), Gemini (m), Gem (f), Cancer (m), Leo (f), Virgo (m), Libra (f), Scorpio (f), Sagittarius (f), Capricorn (m), Aquarius (m) and Pisces (m) are the main characters

The Final Trial:
Sequel to Zodiac Trials

Coming Soon:
Coming soon

***

I'd like to say thank you to you guys. I'd like to thank ALL of my readers for your support, your nice comments and some of you even gave me ideas! It doesn't matter if you started reading at chapter five or fifty or if you found this book like two days ago, I'm happy you all found this book and started reading it! (Although if you've been reading from the beginning you deserve a big hug for having to wait through all the cliff hangers! You guys have been reading this for almost a year!)

I'd like to give a special thank you to all of my followers and to everyone that voted on my chapters and also to the people that I got to talk to in the comments.

I really appreciate the people that always supported me and said nice things like "this is such a good book" or "wow I really liked this chapter" I swear comments like that make me smile every time. You guys really are awesome *gives all readers a hug*

Here's something I thought of. I'm going to ask you guys some questions and you guys can answer in the comments because I'm a curious person, and I'll be answering the questions too so you guys can get to know more about me too! Also I don't know if you guys do or not, but I LOVE answering questions.

Question 1: What's your zodiac sign?
I'm an Aries!

Question 2: What's your moon sign or rising sign
My moon sign is Leo and my rising sign is Capricorn!

Question 3: Who was your favourite character in the story?
This is hard to say. But Leo was pretty fun to write.

Question 4: Do you have a favourite chapter?
My favourite chapters were probably the truth or dare ones. I was dying laughing while I wrote those!

Question 5: Out of the zodiac kids do you have a favourite even though they didn't say much?
I can't choose. I thought all the kids were pretty cute.

Question 6: Did your sign in the story match your personality?
Yes because I based my sign off of my personality 😝

Question 7: Is there a couple you ship the most?
I came up with all the ships so I ship them all a lot!

Question 8: Overall opinion about the book?
I really enjoyed writhing this book. Writers block was a huge pain but I was able to finish this book and I'm proud of that!

Again, thank you so much everyone! I'm going to miss writing these characters but at least I'll be able to re read this book. Including this chapter there's a total of 165 chapters, isn't that awesome? This book was supposed to end after everyone escaped Anne but your ideas and comments kept this book going a lot longer then it was supposed to, so good job guys. Anyway good bye!